Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Inline FabricationLoad DataReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Wideners PBcastco

Thread: St Thomas October 10 Match

St Thomas October 10 Match

I finally got the numbers for the final 2020 match at St. Thomas. But before that I would like to recognize the following people for their assistance: Jeff Shetter for doing the numbers; Jay Peck for his financial expertise; Alan Brandon and Fred Kaminsky who made up the targets; Bill Slattery who did photography and public relations; Jim Sutphin provided numerous and various donuts at each Saturday match; and all the St. Thomas Groundhog Club Members who set targets and helped keep the facility in good repair. Of course all the shooters who came to compete in spite of the Chinese Plague and sometimes-difficult conditions deserve and have the club's thanks and gratitude. Without you guys we would have no reason to do any of this. It is my sincere hope that things will be improved for the next season and all of you will stay healthy and return to compete. THANK YOU!!!

You may want to have a look at the numbers. There are some amazing scores!!!
    Here they are:
    Attached Files Attached Files