Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersInline FabricationTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Load Data

Thread: Last years tax returns?

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.

Last years tax returns?

Why aren't these all back yet? We've been trying to settle mom's estate since a year ago June. Lawyers supposedly sent in the return the last of February. They didn't do it electronically for some reason, which seems stupid to me. I had mine back in under a month. IRS site shows it has been received. Until that final paperwork comes in, we can't close the estate. Frustrated.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master

It took four months for them to do my paper 1040.

Boolit Buddy
    I just see a headline on some news feed the other day about how many millions of returns IRS has not completed yet, the wheels turn slow in goverment

Boolit Grand Master
    out of here, wandering somewhere in the SW.
    I just filed my 2019 taxes! Many put it off to the last extension due to China Virus. And we get back a ton of money.....whenever the IRS gets around to doing it.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bangerjim View Post
    I just filed my 2019 taxes! Many put it off to the last extension due to China Virus. And we get back a ton of money.....whenever the IRS gets around to doing it.
    filed paper on july 14 and don't expect to see a response before new year. the people who processed these were all paid more to sit at home as part of the plandemic than they were paid to work, so not a bit of work got done since april first.

Boolit Master

We filed electronically (H&R Block) on February 18.We are STILL waiting! Absolutely Ridiculous!
    "We take a thousand moments for granted thinking there will be a thousand more to come. Each day, each breath, each beat of your heart is a gift. Live with love & joy, tomorrow is not promised to anyone......"

unknown

Boolit Master
    been messing with them since 2016 still dont have answers

Boolit Grand Master
    out of here, wandering somewhere in the SW.
    The wife always overpays ( estimated for small business purposes) so we really do not need the refunds. Just nice to get back several thousand at the the end of the year! We have tried guessing with the deductions on my small business and always ended up owing $$, so we just over pay. The feds end up "using" thousands of our dollars for free for several months. I guess I don't complain to keep the engine of democracy running.
    Vote straight Republican ticket in 2020!

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by centershot View Post
    We filed electronically (H&R Block) on February 18.We are STILL waiting! Absolutely Ridiculous!
    About a week after you and still waiting.
    My feed back

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...t-Small-anvils

I also leave feed back

Boolit Grand Master

I had mine completed before the end of January and they sat there for some days waiting for the IRS to accept them. Glad I did it this way because I received the refund w/in two weeks of acceptance. W/ no one working in office I’m not surprised there are massive delays. They were already slow so any little thing, which the current situation is not, just makes it worse.

Boolit Master
    I used an online service, had my refund in 3-4 weeks. Federal was free, $20 to file state return.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    I had all of our info to the accountant by the last week of February and they filed electronically the following week. We sold some real estate and had capital gains to pay so we weren't expecting to hear anything from the IRS. Funny thing though . . . a lot of you are waiting for your refunds . . .. I paid our quarterly tax all at one shot rather than their time schedule and they had no problems at all in cashing the check immediately.

Cheer up though . . . if the election doesn't go the right way . . . we'll all be just paying in and not getting anything back. . . . . unless we cross the border and come back into the country illegally, start pumping out kids that aren't citizens but live here, require medical care and never pay into SS but but can file for it . . . then the government will be paying us on a regular basis. We can just all sit back and sip on a cold one, go to the mailbox once a day to get the checks and stay cool in our newly renovated, up to code, energy free houses thanks to AOC.