MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxWidenersLee Precision
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLoad DataInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Primers !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tripplebeards View Post
    I stopped into my LGS today. I bought the last 700 cci SMP primers they had for $33 with tax. Someone finally stopped in and bought the dozen boxes that they had sitting there for the last three weeks in the last two business days. They still have CCI LMP, LMR, and LR in stock for $39.99 a brick, 1 brick per day limit.
    I don't know what infernal means you use to purchase primers in any quantity from a physical store.

Will wonders never cease! I went to my LGS to pick up my new 22 Savage MK II. Had to wait almost a week because the feds are swamped with gun purchases getting approved, but lo and behold, there was a brick if LMRP for $44.95 and a 525 count box of Federal Champion LR hollow points for $39.95 with no limit on the 22's. I only bought 1 box and left the rest for some other grandfather who might want to take his grand kids shooting. While not a bargain by last years prices, it was not a bank breaking score. Very fortunate to have a LGS who digs for deals.
    IT AINT what ya shoot--its how ya shoot it. NONE of us are as smart as ALL of us!

I heard yesterday that the Federal primer facility has been shut down due to the virus outbreak. Is this true?

Take Care

Bob
    Its been months since I bought the book, "How to scam people online". It still has not arrived yet!

"If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567