MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2
RepackboxTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLee Precision
Wideners Inline Fabrication

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Saturday, Oct. 10

For Thought and Meditation - Saturday, Oct. 10

Good morning. Today's message is close to my heart. Have a blessed day

Saturday, October 10, 2020 - Pastor Greg Laurie

It’s Time to Seize the Moment

“The people of Nineveh believed God’s message, and from the greatest to the least, they declared a fast and put on burlap to show their sorrow.”
    —Jonah 3:5

We are the first generation that could fulfill the Great Commission in our lifetime.

And what is the Great Commission?

It’s to go into all the world and preach the gospel, making disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (see Matthew 28:19–20).

There are more mobile devices in the world today than there are people. There are people in Africa who have greater access to data than to clean drinking water. Everywhere people have mobile devices, phones, tablets, and computers.

With the technology we have, we can get the gospel out like we never could before. So it’s time for us to seize the moment. I know the world is a big place, but we all have a sphere of influence.

Of course, we all have places we don’t want to go to and people we don’t want to talk to. But we still need to do it.

Jonah didn’t want to go to Nineveh, the capital of Assyria, and deliver the message God gave him. The Ninevites were known for their violence and the atrocities they committed. They would even pile up skulls as monuments to their massacres. They were out of control.

If God could save wicked people like that, then God can save anyone. Maybe you know someone you can’t imagine ever coming to faith. Know this: no one is beyond the reach of God. That’s why we should never stop sharing the gospel message.

And if God brought a mighty revival in Nineveh with no better representative than Jonah and no more gospel than he preached in their streets, then surely God can do the same thing for America. And surely God can use you and me with the life-changing message of the gospel.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, We are all disciples and we are all God's mouth piece!

USMC 77, USRA 79

a call to action.
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Good message to practice daily . We are Our Lord's plan A to get the word out . If we don't do it who will ? There is no plan B after he gave us the Great Commission .
    No turning back , No turning back !