Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2WidenersLoad Data
RepackboxInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Lee Precision Titan Reloading

Thread: Hatfield Gun Company

Boolit Mold

Hatfield Gun Company

I have a Hatfield SGL 12 gauge single barrel break action shotgun. As many others have done, I have made a number of modifications to it, the biggest being chopping the 26" barrel down to 18 1/2" and modifying the stock so that the gun folds in half. This is going to be my "truck gun". I began the modifications a couple of years ago and life got in the way, as it frequently does, and the project sat unfinished on my bench until recently when I finally got back to completing it. Upon reassembly I found I have misplaced (frankly, lost) a small part the operates the extractor to assist in spent shell removal upon opening the break action. I have been trying to contact Hatfield to purchase a replacement part. They have an active website, hatfieldguncompany.com. However, I have been unable to get any response. I have emailed the email address published on their website and called the telephone number on the website several times. I have received no response to my email and all telephone calls go to a robot answering system. The answering system always says something like, "you are position one in the answering queue, please hold on for connection to the next available agent". This repeats several times and eventually the answering robot says "your telephone number xxx-xxx-xxxx is logged and your call will be returned ", but I've received no return call. Has anyone had recent experience in getting in contact with a live representative of Hatfield Gun Company?

Boolit Buddy
    I haven't owned one but almost purchased one several times. I hope they take care of your part but I'll be scratching them off of my list.
    Cargo

Boolit Master
    you cant contact them there in the middle of a feud

Quote Originally Posted by turtlezx View Post
    I'm glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read this.

Boolit Mold

Quote Originally Posted by turtlezx View Post
    Maybe I can reach them through the McCoys.......

Boolit Mold

UPDATE ON HATFIELD REPLACEMENT PARTS. After repeated calls to Hatfield Gun Company, someone finally answered the phone. The individual answering the call was very professional and I was able to order the replacement part. The price was very reasonable ($ 10 including shipping) and the individual taking the order checked to make sure the part was in inventory. I guess the take away in contacting Hatfield is if first you don't succeed, try, try again.