RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
RepackboxLoad DataReloading EverythingWideners
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another Telemarketer response

Moderator Emeritus

My grand-daughter was getting some from the Federal Reserve with a warrant for her arrest. I had to explain to her 12 yr old self that all the Fed Reserve did was issue money.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Master
    I pulled the F.B.I. field office once, CLICK. Think I will work through the alphabet agencies whenever I decide to pick up.

Boolit Master

Just use my answer: "Hello, City Morgue"........... You stab em' we slab em'..............how may I help you?"

No one stays on the phone, they hang-up before I even start laughing.............(enjoy, my friends)

HV
    Life's biggest tragedy is we get old too soon, and wise too late.

My all time fav. In a heavy norwigen accent.

Helgas house of painfull delights. This is Sven speaking how may I serve you today.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    My phone is from the office. Never had a personal cell phone.
    If I don't have number in directory, I just answer with my last name. Computers look for "hello", anything else and they think I'm not human. Course some of my friends think the same thing.
    CF
    Vote Independent, vote Republican, vote Democratic, just don’t vote Incumbent!
    I believe in the Bible, Freedom, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and personal responsibility. My government believes I am narrow minded, intolerant and dangerous.

Boolit Master

When I was still working I was issued a cell phone as I was a hostage negotiator, and another because I worked internal affairs. Then they downsized an investigator and put his phone on my inventory with the other 2. It took quite a while to convince IT to take over the 2 extra phones. Funny when they needed another phone to issue a gang investigator they wanted it yesterday!

Finally retired again, this time for good. I have my phone, and no electronic leash from work. I hated having a pager that did not work outside the county which pretty much made it useless. I had to go through hoops to carry my personal phone while on duty even while not physically it work. Then pagers were replaced by phones.

My personal phone is pretty much only called by SWMBO, and sometimes my grand kids. I'd rather just use my HAM radio on the repeater net.
    Common sense Gun Safety . . .

Is taught at the Range!

Quote Originally Posted by fcvan View Post
    When I was still working I was issued a cell phone as I was a hostage negotiator, and another because I worked internal affairs. Then they downsized an investigator and put his phone on my inventory with the other 2. It took quite a while to convince IT to take over the 2 extra phones. Funny when they needed another phone to issue a gang investigator they wanted it yesterday!

Finally retired again, this time for good. I have my phone, and no electronic leash from work. I hated having a pager that did not work outside the county which pretty much made it useless. I had to go through hoops to carry my personal phone while on duty even while not physically it work. Then pagers were replaced by phones.

My personal phone is pretty much only called by SWMBO, and sometimes my grand kids. I'd rather just use my HAM radio on the repeater net.
    Odd i wore brown in late 90s
    I had a pager and a radio. I got a cell phone on my own and they had zero issues with it.

I was more likly to get a cell call then a radio call from my seargents as it was way easer and more secure.

Boolit Master

So I got busted today.

Telemarketer: Someone recommended you for a one week vacation with Marriot. Press zero for more info or 2 for our do not call list.

I dialed 0 because the other option seems to be a confirmation scam or something.

Me: Se Habla Español?

Telemarketer: He began talking to me in Spanish faster than I can follow it.

Me: Se Habla Inglis?

Telemarketer: He continued in rapid Spanish.

Me: Adios! (Goodbye in Spanish!)

Oh, well. It works at least 80% of the time.

Boolit Grand Master

I have had 2 of the marriott callers swear at me when I asked them why they thought calls after 8 were appropriate, I wouldnt stay at a marriot hotel now for any reason. Ask to talk to their supervisor and you are hung up on. Go to web site and thee is no contact for complaints only to make reservations. Its obvious that they want your money but your time and wishes wants have no value to them

Quote Originally Posted by country gent View Post
    I have had 2 of the marriott callers swear at me when I asked them why they thought calls after 8 were appropriate, I wouldnt stay at a marriot hotel now for any reason. Ask to talk to their supervisor and you are hung up on. Go to web site and thee is no contact for complaints only to make reservations. Its obvious that they want your money but your time and wishes wants have no value to them
    Its not marriott calling you.

Its a complete scam to get your cc info.

Quote Originally Posted by country gent View Post
    What he said...it isn’t Marriott’s fault...probably somebody in Nigeria. I’m a Holiday Inn guy myself like

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    I signed up for Nomorobo, an anti-phone spam service, and a lot of spam calls ring once then are hung up on by that service, free for landlines, costs a bit for cell phones. Not all but many.

I use this .. hello FBI headquarters this is Sergeant Malone ID number and pass word
    They hang up fast

Boolit Master
    My friend Rico, said on his answering machine "This is Rico. I am not home, please leave a name and number."
    I called and left a message
    "Bob. 85."
    It took him weeks to figure out who I was.

Big Al's Day Care and Tattooing, This is Al speaking .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123