Lee PrecisionLoad DataPBcastcoReloading Everything
Titan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners Inline Fabrication

Thread: MP coupon code?

Boolit Bub

MP coupon code?

anyone have a coupon code for MP molds?

Boolit Master

as far as I know, he only does discounts on groupbuys, he gives you the discount when he bills you.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Master
    I recently ordered from miha on his web site most all the molds are 20% off right now. its like getting a free case of beer compared to old group buys when the same molds were about $135 USD
    no coupon code needed. I think those coupon code things are something that's just built into shopping cart web sites, just another option web site owner has at the ready.

Boolit Master

If you do a review you get a coupon , I have one after last order as I did a review , now I may have to do another order just because and yes he is having a sale with 20% off on a lot of stuff .

Boolit Bub
    i put 2 molds in my cart to see what final cost would be with shipping so i can determine how hard im going to seek side work to pay for them and saw nter coupon code so i was just asking to save a little$$$$.

Boolit Master

I understand do not know if my coupon would help or not it is 5% off , was looking at the lighter bullet and I notice most of his lighter ones run at 359 and 357 works better for me unsized though he has a 93 grain hollow point and it is 100 grain solid that interests me , It is indeed to bad more of us are not closer to share molds or bullets as one tends to have a lot of molds and equipment that does not get as much use as it should , I really need to downsize but I keep acquiring to feed some firearms and to share with those close to me , still hoping the older males will pick up the habit , maybe the 8 year old or one of the female children will otherwise what a waste .