Load DataTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersInline FabricationRepackboxRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything

Thread: Got my Arizona Welfare debit card in the mail...

Boolit Master

Got my Arizona Welfare debit card in the mail...

Attachment 267857

The only problem is that I did not apply for welfare. And I don't live in Arizona. Haven't for nearly 7 years.

Either identity theft or gross bureaucratic failure. I'll have to call tomorrow and find out which.
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Guess you will also be casting an AZ vote for Biden.

Boolit Buddy
    You are not the first to get one. Seems to be a problem here, with people getting them that have not applied.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dave W. View Post
    You are not the first to get one. Seems to be a problem here, with people getting them that have not applied.
    Yeah, I did a search and it is the result of identity theft. I filed a claim for fraud with the state of Arizona.

Funny how I never had an issue with identity theft when my FICO score was in the 500-600s. Now that I'm divorced and taking care of my business and it is in the upper 700's, I get all sorts of alerts and issues.
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

You might also be a registered Democrat now too.
    In school: We learn lessons, and are given tests.
    In life: We are given tests, and learn lessons.

OK People. Enough of this idle chit-chat.
    This ain't your Grandma's sewing circle.
    EVERYONE!
    Back to your oars. The Captain wants to waterski.

Banned
    Burn it with fire!

They mailed Arizona welfare to a resident of another State?

I would have guessed that kind of stuff would be from States wanting Fed bailout money...

Wanting his vote is more like it
    Those who would trade freedom for safety deserves neither and will lose both

Boolit Master

Definitely check with voter registration in AZ and cancel any you find!

Moderator Emeritus

I just got a PA mail in ballot application in WV. Was mailed to a person or current resident with my address. Granted only a request for a mail in but loved the section that wanted Identification. PA drivers license or PennDOT ID card number and last four of SS#. Next line is a box to be checked if you do not have any of those. This is not a ballot but wonder how tight the controls really are.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by MrWolf View Post
    I just got a PA mail in ballot application in WV. Was mailed to a person or current resident with my address. Granted only a request for a mail in but loved the section that wanted Identification. PA drivers license or PennDOT ID card number and last four of SS#. Next line is a box to be checked if you do not have any of those. This is not a ballot but wonder how tight the controls really are.
    This is the reason Trump is saying to check in person to see if your vote was tallied. I live in PA and have received no less then five ballot request forms. Two of them are directly from the Trump campaign. I’m voting in person. Made sure I’m off work and in state because it’s that important. Normally I request an absentee ballot but I don’t trust it to be counted.

Boolit Master

We're all going to see a whole lot of strange goings on between now and whenever the election gets sealed.
    You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
    Winston Churchill

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    Gee . . . . . . I can't imagine that happening out here!

Don't get me wrong . . . I love Arizona, but from what I have seen since we started coming out here 13 years ago . . . you almost need a permit to get a permit to do something. As I posted yesterday in another thread, my wife and I wanted to get Arizona State ID cards a number of years ago . . . long story short, they wanted no proof the we owned a house here and when we went to get them, I had proof of our address - a property tax statement and a power company statement - they didn't want to see them and didn't even need to see our Michigan Drivers Licenses to verify who we were . . huh??? We were at the DMV and as we waited to be called up, pretty much figured out that we were th Tony English speaking people waiting . . . they took our Photos, we paid the fee and then they asked us what address we wanted on the card. So no . . I'm not surprised that welfare crds would be handed out like candy and even mailed to other states.

Like already mentioned . . . another hopeful vote for the Left at election time???

Kind of odd how a citizen has to show proper ID to board a plane - and I understand it - but when it comes to applying for such things as welfare, etc. things just sort of "slip through the cracks". And . . . just think how much this costs the taxpayers every year for all of this.

Its gonna get worse as the migration comin in outta these states that sold out to the crooks
    Those who would trade freedom for safety deserves neither and will lose both