Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Inline FabricationRepackboxLoad DataWideners
Lee Precision

Thread: Need help locating a FFL, which forum should I use

Boolit Master

Need help locating a FFL, which forum should I use

I’m looking for a FFL and a NRA certified instructor in Grants Pass Oregon. Preferring to find a personal recommendation rather than a list from commercial sources. I recall about 10+ years ago locating an FFL for a board member in my town Phoenix Az. I just can’t remember the correct forum. If a moderator could guide me to the proper forum it will be deeply appreciated. THX in advance.

I think Gunbroker has a ffl search function and the NRA would be the place for instructors.

Boolit Master
    He is seeking a personal recommendation, not just "pick from a list".

Boolit Master
    He is seeking a personal recommendation, not just "pick from a list". Does anyone in or near Grants Pass have a good certified instructor and a reliable FFL dealer?

Boolit Master
    With the DemoRat Guboner's new oppressive rules in place here in Virginia we have to do all transfers via a FFL, We have a local "gun trader" forum here that lists out places supporting the cause...

Boolit Master

Thx Dusty and to all that responded. I was hoping to get a personal recommendation.

I’ve heard a few horror stories about trainers twisting the students arm into signing up for more training classes and making disparaging remarks about their gun in an attempt to sell them another. A friend of a friend’s wife walked out after what she claimed being humiliated in front of others because the instructor made fun of her and her Makarov pistol.

Take a shot at him with it he'll cease to make fun of it. Never owned one but its probably better than the hipoint him and his buddys carry.
    Those who would trade freedom for safety deserves neither and will lose both

Boolit Master

Dusty, I know a fellow who is an instructor, retired LEO I worked with just over the border in CA. Due to fires, you can’t get there from here or vice/versa. As far as an FFL there in GP, don’t know, but there is a gunsmith/FFL I’ve dealt within Brookings, OR. PM for info
    Common sense Gun Safety . . .

Is taught at the Range!