RotoMetals2RepackboxLoad DataReloading Everything
Snyders JerkyWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Lee Precision

Thread: Reading the bible thread..It is done !

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Reading the bible thread..It is done !

To those keeping up to date in the ...Reading the bible...thread above after today's reading you have completed reading the entire bible . I have no idea how many here are reading the thread . For those reading somewhere in between I pray you continue where ever you are at present .

For those who complete the reading of GOD's word I thank you for your steadfast decision and diligence in this study . It is a milestone in your relationship with our Lord . It is my fervent hope that you don't stop here . Correlating supporting scripture , seeing the confirmation of GOD's plan . Understanding how that plan works in your life . What he has given us is a life's work to build ourselves , to become closer to him . Thank you for reading GOD's word .

As for myself . This morning was a combination of sadness and gladness . I was given to do this and am glad I was able to complete it . But there is also the sadness that it is done . I have looked forward each morning to post a new chapter .

I thought to start posting a bible study every week or so . Something we could work on individually . Due to the interdenominational nature of this Chapel it would be a more simple and non denominational study .
    Thank you !
    GOD bless you all !
    No turning back , No turning back !

No...Thank You. Thank you for having donated so much time over such a long period to shine a light on God's Word where some would not normally expect to find it. I'm certain, that like all works and ministries inspired by God it has not been wasted. Thank you.

Boolit Buddy

Thank you Charlie, on the road I have used your posts more than once in my daily bible reading.

Boolit Master
    Thank you for the encouragement and your steadfastness!

Charlie, What a wonderful achievement. Your diligence through thick and thin is well appreciated. I second the idea of a weekly bible study.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

I thank you all but lets give him the praise for having his word here in the Chapel . I enjoyed the putting it up but he is the one who gave it to us . lol , the last few days I have felt kind of lost not having to post a new chapter . It's been a blessing to me to post it . I hope it's used in some way . It's my hope that we continue to study his word to use and guide our lives . Thank you .

Cast Boolits Owner

Thank you Boaz for the effort!

Reading the bible Statistics:
    Start: 06/01/2017
    Finish: 09/13/20
    Thread Duration: 3 years, 3 months, 12 days
    Views: 191,403

I wish to thank all the members who joined us on this journey.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Thank you Robert . It's been a blessing to have the Chapel on the forum .