Inline FabricationRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Load Data Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need to get post count up so i can swap

ADMIN

Quote Originally Posted by HVACscott View Post
    hi all hope every one is doing great on this wonderful saturday
    I am doing great.

You got a month before you can post anything in S&S.
    Its 30 days and 30 posts. You only been here 5 days so you got some time.
    Do some reading. Make some useful posts.
    Remember posting in THE PIT, S&S or Testing area do not count in your overall post count.

BTW, ever mess with the Mitsubishi mini-split thermostats. The wifi ones.
    I got one in my shop that the batteries died in and was dead for several months.
    Put new batts in and it says replace batteries. There isn't a coin battery as the memory backup is a super capacitor.
    Its a wireless stat. Little box on top of the inside unit, the stat and then a redlink internet box hooked to my router/access point.
    My shop has its on network even though it gets its WAN input from the main house. Any ideas besides spending the $400 to get a new setup?
    Don't like being hammered by the Cast Boolits Staff, then don't be a nail.
    The rules are simple to follow.

Boolit Master
    doing great here! just tidying up getting ready to go for moose hunt , I might even take a firearm this year LOL . I finally pulled a bull tag only took 15years, now I cant walk hardly, knees are completely screwwed. ( makes sense dont it). Gonna get some suspension work done after this covid thing is gone then will be able to walk about again. Its more of a social thing now for me, a chance to get away from home with the guys for some R&R.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by HATCH View Post
    I am doing great.

You got a month before you can post anything in S&S.
    Its 30 days and 30 posts. You only been here 5 days so you got some time.
    Do some reading. Make some useful posts.
    Remember posting in THE PIT, S&S or Testing area do not count in your overall post count.

BTW, ever mess with the Mitsubishi mini-split thermostats. The wifi ones.
    I got one in my shop that the batteries died in and was dead for several months.
    Put new batts in and it says replace batteries. There isn't a coin battery as the memory backup is a super capacitor.
    Its a wireless stat. Little box on top of the inside unit, the stat and then a redlink internet box hooked to my router/access point.
    My shop has its on network even though it gets its WAN input from the main house. Any ideas besides spending the $400 to get a new setup?
    we bid out all the mini split system work...district does not want to invest the time and money training and buying the necessary diagnose equipment. so to answer your question NO.

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by country gent View Post
    Welcome, Join in and post questions ideas thoughts or projects. Post count will grow quick. There is a lot of varied knowledge here to absorb and Your input will be appreciated. You will be surprised
    How can I start my on posting?
    I have been on a lot of groups website and it has a section that you click on to post anything you want. The only thing I see I can do is reply to someone's post just like this.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Winger Ed. View Post
    Don't try to fake it or beat the system. You'll get spanked.
    Ed is right. Take your time and enjoy and learn....that is what this site is about family and fun with our guns and our reloading and casting of boolits!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene27 View Post
    How can I start my on posting?
    I have been on a lot of groups website and it has a section that you click on to post anything you want. The only thing I see I can do is reply to someone's post just like this.
    Go to Our Town and tell us who you are. You can do this by scrolling down to the bottom of the posts list. On the left at the bottom is a grey box that says + Post new Thread pick this and you are on your way. You can do this in any SubForum except S&S until you reach the 30 days, 30 meaningful posts.

You still build post count by participating in the discussions already started.
    Last edited by Minerat; 02-05-2022 at 12:53 PM.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by HVACscott View Post
    I'm trying but bring so new to this don't have a lot to share just a lot to learn, and buy if i can find it.
    Just got to the "equipment review" section and ask what everyone's favorite [melting pot, mould, whatever] is. Answer as many replies as you can, your count will come up and you'll get advice on what might work best for you. Welcome aboard.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12