Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Wideners
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingRepackboxPBcastco
Lee Precision Load Data

Thread: mp-40?

Boolit Bub

mp-40?

I've seen some videos on this item but with mixed reviews and unanswered questions. Any body have any experience with this gun? Also, how many magazines can you shoot for a 2 cylinder load. Thanks for looking, Jaeger.

Boolit Buddy
    I have one. Great fun. I can get about 3 loadings of the magazine with fresh cartridges, if firing in full auto. Maybe 4 loadings in semi, but that quickly gets dull and I switch back.

It's not the most efficient airgun, nor is it "comfortable". But it is very representative of the real thing and an absolute joy to shoot on full auto.

Chris

Boolit Bub
    Thank you Chris, Just what I was looking for, Jaeger.

Boolit Master
    One great thing about the Umarex replica guns is that original weapons no longer need be sacrificed at motion picture props.
    I saw an old war film years ago where a dozen or so MP 40 were deliberately smashed to disable them by swinging them like an axe against a log to deform the receiver tubes. Instant parts kits I suppose.
    CGI plugins allow convincing muzzle blasts to be added. They used to use complicated gas jets to mimic muzzle blasts when even firing blanks was not allowable. Real working MP 40 were gutted for this purpose.

Vendor Sponsor

Gosh guys,,, maybe some pics? So we'd know what you are talking about?

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Buddy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MP-40.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	268847

There ya go Randy. Looks and feels just like the originals. Full auto too.
    Wanna hear some Irony? Germany, where the originals were built and these BB guns are made, will not allow their people to own these!

Chris

I have one and I second what Chris S stated. I got it cheap and it is a ton of fun. Just like a real full auto shooting live ammo you blow through BBs and Co2, so buy in bulk. It is very realistic looking and I have had people ask me at the range if its a real MP40.