Snyders JerkyRepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersInline FabricationLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Reloading Everything Load Data
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Deleting all posts and threads that I made

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Traffer View Post
    The best analogy I can come up with is Billy says "hey c'mon over and play on my new forum" "What's a forum, Billy, i sez." Oh it is just a fun place to talk and play." Sounds good to me...Next thing I know I wake up in a dumpster bleeding out of my ears, all tied up and money gone..
    Yup that is exactly what an "infraction out of the blue" feels like.
    It would have saved you a bunch of typing to just say “I’m a delicate snowflake” we’d all understand.

And was it really “out of the blue” since it’s all spelled out in the rules which you broke? It seems like your whining because you didn’t get special treatment because of your ignorance.

I’m bored with your obvious trolling, good luck with whatever you decide.

[I] really hate to see you leave. Like others here have already said you have shared so much.
    It is none of my business the why of it, but do know I have enjoyed your post.
    God Bless and the best to you.

Banned
    I just learned more about this site than I had garnered in the past 3 or 4 years. I guess the squeaky wheel gets the grease. The N/A thing DID confuse me. But if the infractions were expired, why was the cumulative effect the I got kicked out for two weeks or whatever you call it. If that is the case, indeed infractions never really expire. I will continue with the sword of Damocles overhead in case I make another mistake...Then what permanent banishment?

Banned
    JimB if you were here i would slap you for that. Oh No ANOTHER INFRACTION

My complaining is a combination of being angry followed by yanking the chain and having some fun. I usually get kicked out of places for trolling...which i enjoy immensely.
    This statement is what they call an "admission". Trolling is also, I believe, an offense of the rules and is probably what the average member dislikes the most. I haven't taken a poll, but it rates high on my list of dislikes. And to admit to enjoying doing so is not too good, as it is admitting that you enjoy offending people.

Frankly, I got an infraction, one over my 6 year membership, for quoting a previous post where the guy used asterisks to avoid using a word, which wasn't a prohibited word anyway, but apparently got dinged for the asterisks. Had the other guy just typed the word we both would have been o.k. I sucked it up, because the seeming injustice wasn't worth leaving all my friends and all this know-how, plus the undeniable truth that we're playing in someone else's yard. This is not like expounding from a soap box on a public street corner where you can say what you want, but maybe be rewarded with a knuckle sandwich.

What I don't understand, in following this thread, is those who feel the necessity to apparently use bad/poor/offensive language. You can always choose another word, or become eloquent and use several words to describe what you feel you must say with that one or perhaps two offensive words. If you can't express yourself without using prohibited words/language then it's time let it run off your back and move on to a different subject or thread, or sadly perhaps to a different forum.

Boolit Grand Master
    In a few days, my second offense for condescending/arrogant comments will expire. I do not suffer fools easily so I can get myself into trouble on forums.

But better men than I have been banned from this site, so I know I need to control myself. I learn too much here to push the envelop and get banned.

I also know a few good guys stopped posting and we all lose when that happens...just as much as when knowledgeable folks get banned for yanking on No 1's chain.

Traffer, I hope you learn from what happened and stay on. In general, infractions are not personal. Just rules we need to be aware of and act accordingly.

BTW, I got warned (either here or another forum) for using SHTF because of the word ****. Now, I know it is ok to type the word **** and the filter catches it. If I try to disguise the word, I will get a warning....simple
    Don Verna

Boolit Master
    JimB if you were here i would slap you for that. Oh No ANOTHER INFRACTION
    Perhaps, but that doesn’t change the fact that you’re behaving childishly. I hope you modify your behavior and stick around, but it looks like you’re intentionally trying to get banned, so I’ll just say goodbye now.

Banned
    There’s gotta be a forum out there somewhere on the interweb where they can get the banned back together... (Get it?)

Boolit Buddy

My house my rules your house your rules! We are all guests here are we not? Everyone steps on their ding ding (I did this yesterday and received warning) its how they react afterwards that shows character.
    "Yes or no will almost always suffice as the answer"

ADMIN

But if the infractions were expired, why was the cumulative effect the I got kicked out for two weeks or whatever you call it. If that is the case, indeed infractions never really expire.
    You got a 2 week ban because got 15 points because of the 3rd offense.
    Automatic banning happens because of 2 reasons.

(1) you have 15 points from ACTIVE infractions
    or
    (2) you have 3 infractions

In your case your 3rd offense language violation caused you to have 15 points. It wouldn't of mattered if your other infractions were expired or not because this infraction alone automatically triggered the auto-ban. If it was a different offense then your membership would be under review. But because it was language and because it was in THE PIT, you just got 2 weeks off and your PIT PASS removed.

And as someone mentioned, Yes there is another forum out there done by members that have been banned by their own actions.
    Go join them if you wish.

This thread has run its coarse and now will be closed. Traffer if you wish to discuss anything further send me a PM. Do not start another thread concerning this matter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123