Reloading EverythingInline FabricationRotoMetals2Load Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Repackbox Wideners
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deleting all posts and threads that I made

Banned

Deleting all posts and threads that I made

Is there a way to delete all the posts I have made and all the threads I started. And how do I shut down my account?

I guess you could ask a mod to do it. but why?
    Those who would trade freedom for safety deserves neither and will lose both

I asked about deleting a post of mine a couple of weeks ago. I was told post will not be deleted.

Boolit Master
    I don’t think so only because I’ve seen a user or two go through and try to delete their posts one at a time. In the end it’s futile, once it’s on the Internet it never really goes away. Probably best to just log out and not come back if that’s what you want.

Of course now that you’ve mentioned it, if the forum wants to keep what you’ve posted I suppose that they could just lock you out of your account.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Traffer I for one would be sad to see you go. You would need to pm no1 to discuss that. Hope you change your mind.

Boolit Grand Master
    I know I have posted stuff I regret. So I understand wanting to "clean the slate" so to speak.

I have heard some people losing jobs due over what they have posted on the internet.

Hope things work out for you whether you stay or decide to leave.
    Don Verna

Banned
    Reason? I don't regret posting anything. But the powers here don't deserve my input. I'm outta here.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    Traffer I for one would be sad to see you go. You would need to pm no1 to discuss that. Hope you change your mind.
    Traffer,
    I will also be sad if you leave, you have made some excellent posts about subjects few others have stepped into.
    No_1 is the owner and the only person that can grant you your wish of being deleted.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Master

Just take a break for awhile. I do that on some forums. When the trolls get out of control. Were fortunate here as far as the trolls go.
    One round at a time.
    Member of the NRA,GOA and FAOC. Gun clubs Zerby rod and gun club. Keystone Fish and Game Association.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Loudy13 View Post
    You know what they say about the door and hitting your **** on the way out
    I have had "infractions" for using the same language here. Using @ and # yada yada is considered masking obscenity. Don't be surprised if you get banned for doing that.
    Last edited by Pressman; 09-11-2020 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Language issue

Cast Boolits Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Traffer View Post
    I have had "infractions" for using the same language here. Using @ and # yada yada is considered masking obscenity. Don't be surprised if you get banned for doing that.
    So let me get this correct, you agree to abide by the site rules when you signed up but when you receive infraction(s) for failure to abide by your agreement to follow my rules you want to complain about the rules (that you agreed to) then leave? Help me understand your thinking.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Master
    I wasn't surprised when it happened to me and I didn't argue with the mods or quit the forum, I just never went back to The Pit (I think I'm still banned from there). Rules are for all of us. Stay if you can, go if you need to.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Vendor Sponsor

If you type out the words and the word filter catches it and filters it with asterisks you are gold, if YOU type in the asterisks, OR you substitute other characters or letters, you are in violation of the rules. It was told to me to simply type out the words and let the word filter do it's thing. If it doesn't filter a word out, that word is not in it's filter list and you are still gold. Am I correct?
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

I'd hate to see you go, Traffer. You've added a lot to some interesting threads. Just roll with the punch and stick around! This is a high quality forum because they run a tight ship on verbage and manners.

Quote Originally Posted by DougGuy View Post
    If you type out the words and the word filter catches it and filters it with asterisks you are gold, if YOU type in the asterisks, OR you substitute other characters or letters, you are in violation of the rules. It was told to me to simply type out the words and let the word filter do it's thing. If it doesn't filter a word out, that word is not in it's filter list and you are still gold. Am I correct?
    Bingo, Yes sir, you are correct. It's really that simple!
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Boolit Master
    Hang in there Traffer , don't take the infraction personally .
    This is a great sight because of it's members and the way it's run including YOU .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1 View Post
    So let me get this correct, you agree to abide by the site rules when you signed up but when you receive infraction(s) for failure to abide by your agreement to follow my rules you want to complain about the rules (that you agreed to) then leave? Help me understand your thinking.
    Have you ever been arrested for J-walking? Same thing here.

Banned
    I guess Loudy13 has been banned now also. Correct?

Moderator Emeritus

I guess Loudy13 has been banned now also. Correct?
    Actually I do not even see the post, only what you replied to quote. Do what you want and put your big boy pants on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWolf View Post
    Actually I do not even see the post, only what you replied to quote. Do what you want and put your big boy pants on.
    That hurt. Big Boy pants...wow. Going on a limb there.
    Check post #10 to see what I was referring to.
    The fact that it is no longer there MAY indicate that it was removed by mods for the dreaded "language" infraction.
    Last edited by Traffer; 09-12-2020 at 03:41 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast