WidenersInline FabricationReloading EverythingLee Precision
Titan Reloading Repackbox
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fire is upon me, prayers please

Boolit Master

Prayer sent up for you and family
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

you have been through a lot and really did not need this, hopefully the fire fighters get it handled.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.
    jim

Banned

Praying for Gods blessings.

Boolit Master

Praying for God's intervention and your Peace
    Mike
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Prayers sent for you and all others affected.

Prayers sent for all in the area.

Chemult sounds wonderful and That is incredibly kind of you and your wife and had I seen this sooner I probably would have taken the offer. We are I at Champoeg State Park, the red cross is paying for the site and hooked up for my pop up camper. The fires are subsiding finally and Amen to the man in charge up in the heavens!
    BullFrog

The Lord is my rock and my salvation

Joel 2:28-32

Quote Originally Posted by rancher1913 View Post
    you have been through a lot and really did not need this, hopefully the fire fighters get it handled.
    Thank you kindly sir, I believe we are close to being able to go home. Yesterday was tense and the fire was close to the property but some friends of mine joined the battle and they cut a fantastic fireline.
    BullFrog

Quote Originally Posted by rancher1913 View Post
    Thank you kindly sir, I believe we are close to being able to go home. Yesterday was tense and the fire was close to the property but some friends of mine joined the battle and they cut a fantastic fireline. We moved champoeg State Park and now I am not bleeding out money. Thank you all are prayers! I know that there is power in prayer
    BullFrog

Sounding hopeful, prayers continue.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Bullfrog View Post
    Friends,
    Yesterday I was force evacuated from the property I live on in the mountains Oregon. I had to leave all of my reloading equipment, one of which was a new Dillon 550 and 7 diesets, bullets, many thousands of brass, casting equipment , and my clothing as well as my daughter's clothing and memories and a life of memories between us as well as all my schoolbooks. Tonight, I received a phone call from a friend that said the fire is moving fast and a mile from away. My child and I are safe but living in a pop up camper in an rv Park but soon to be at a local community College with nowhere to go because rv parks are aren't cheap. I am numb. I feel selfish that I find myself thinking about the reloading equipment and all the memories of the how I got into the sport.
    I am humbled that the Lord blessed me/us with life and a means via the camper to exist.
    Worse part of of all this is that reports see coming in that many if not all most of the fires are being internally set by the "protesters" and that is vile.
    Prayers please. I know I should be crying but I have no tears in me.

Bullfrog
    Like you said: "THE LORD IS MY ROCK AND MY SALVATION"! I truly am glad that you and your daughter are safe. Material things can be replaced but it would be difficult. I have seen time and time when your Cast Boolit family finds out about a tragedy occurs they come through in more ways than I can count. I am praying for your property to be spared and hope for that as well. Keep the faith and God will take care of you and your daughter.
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Update **

We returned home last night after careful deliberation of assessing the risk versus the benefits. The smoke is not much worse than where we were CAMPED (sorry for the triple w's). We had been bleeding out so much money that I cannot afford to purchase what I had at the house. Mission is also success and we showers, laundry, assessments on trailer. Then into the side by side to assess the fire with my landlord. Everything looks good. Last night a massive control burn near me. Up every hour on fire watch ready to bug out again. This morning alot of smoke. Boiling Douglas fir needles and stems to help purification of the air.
    Top and my list is now an air purifier and a larger camper that is enclosed.
    God has richly blessed us! We are so grateful for the gifts he provides.
    I will update again.
    BullFrog

Thanks for the update BF. Praying that this passes sooner than later.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

I'm glad things are working out for you. Prayer works, doesn't it. I hope things continue to look up for you and your daughter. Maybe these fires won't be such a problem next year, as lots of timber has already burned up!

Boolit Master

Thank you for the report, prayer expected, prayers answered
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Still praying for your situation . Asking the Lord for doors to be opened for you .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

God be with you and the family, and all who are going through the same situation. Sometimes God takes from us, but He always gives us back more than he takes. It may take patience to get through all this, and receive the bounty of the Lord, but it will come. He takes a lot better care of us than we do of Him.

Back at home, as of last Tuesday and I spent the first night waking up every hour on fire watch ready to bug out again. Intentional burn to stop the fire in the Southern side. Spent the entire rest of the week unpacking, washing, thanking God for the blessings (all the time by the way) and started clean up with my landlord. We made it, then we made it through massive rain storms praise be to God!
    Bullfrog
    BullFrog

Praise God indeed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast