MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRepackboxInline Fabrication
Load DataRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionReloading Everything
Wideners

Thread: So my whole family had Covid (except 1)

Boolit Buddy

So my whole family had Covid (except 1)

My parents, and we 3 boys along with spouses all live in the same area. 2 weeks ago, we all came down with something. Mom and dad got hot a bit harder than the rest, and got tested. Came back positive. The rest of us had similar symptoms, and doctor presumed we were positive without doing the tests. Only my wife escaped it. We all had similar symptoms. I will say how it was from my point. It actually was not that terrible. At first it felt like sinus infection. Then 2nd day a fever came, and I lost taste and smell. Was feeling weak and zombie like due to the fever. The next few days I kept the same symptoms. I did not have a fever all the time, it would come and go. And it was low grade. Most days 100-101. Then day 5 and 6 the diarrhea and stomach cramps hit, but not terrible. Day 7 or so I developed a terrible cough at which point I went to doctor for prescription. All of us saw the same doctor, and she treated all the same...as soon as you are suspicious you have it, we took 150 mg zinc a day, 2000 mg vitamin C, and 50 Mcgm?? vitamin D. she then prescribed an inhaler to help the cough, prednisone, and another antibiotic to prevent pneumonia. It really was not that bad. I am overweight (285) and diabetic, and did not feel at any point like I may not survive Towards the end I was a bit short on breath, but just took it easy.

My siblings and their wives had varying degrees of the same thing. Mom and dad are in around 60, and had it worse than we did, but again, not terrible. We all took about 10 days, and are all pretty much back to normal. Again, maybe tire easier, and a bit short on breath, but overall not as bad as I was expecting. For mom and dad it certainly was worse, but still not a killer it is made out to be. Dad has diabetes, and back in November lost part of his foot due to gangrene. He has been on a recovery journey until quite recently. Then to compound things he got a bleeding stomach ulcer which caused him to lose a lot of blood, and he passed out at home and had to be rushed to the hospital where it was found that his hemoglobin was 6.5 and he needed a transfusion. We were all most worried about him, but he is back at work. He tires more easily, but God has been good to us.

Boolit Master

Good information and Glad all are OK!

Like all such things everyones symptoms while similar intensities will very greatly!

CW
    NRA Life member • REMEMBER, FREEDOM IS NOT FREE its being paid for in BLOOD.
    Come visit my RUMBLE & uTube page's !!

https://www.RUMBLE.com/user/Cwlongshot
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

Boolit Master
    Glad you all came out OK. Most cases are not killers. The only scary part is that you don't know if it will hit you bad until you get it. Now you know that you are on the good side genetically. Nice thing to know!
    Hick: Iron sights!

Boolit Master

Thank you for this posting

Boolit Grand Master
    My friends daughter got it from the stepfather.
    Kind of like you nothing but a slight fever, cough, and tired.
    Went away in a few days.
    I have a feeling those who get hit bad, have other respiratory health problems.
    What I don't understand is why more infants her are not catching it.
    All those under 5 are not required to have mask.
    Always see it all over the place.
    Malls, market, parks, inside buildings, doctors office...................
    Family all have mask, but the baby doesn't.
    I guess because gooberment here said it's ok, the chinese virus is just fallowing orders.
    Last edited by abunaitoo; 09-09-2020 at 02:56 AM.