Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Repackbox
WidenersInline FabricationReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Lee Precision Titan Reloading

Thread: 9mm primer pockets

Boolit Master

9mm primer pockets

i'm looking into a quantity of WCC 90 brass . primer pockets have crimps removed. the ad says they are once reloaded and "will accept cci primers". i have 5000 fed. small pistol primers. will the fed primers be ok; or might they be loose?

Boolit Master
    No way to be 100% on these things, especially when someone else swaged the primer pockets. Probably be perfectly fine, but if it’s a big quantity you could ask him to drop a handful in the mail, maybe offer him $20 to give you a sample and a few days to test them.

I myself don't like the WCC brass, but do reload them if one gets into the mix. 9mm brass is cheap. I'd not be paying much for these...
    Just say'n

Boolit Master
    already sent pay-pal funds. 2100 brass. pockets swaged, sized and bellmouthed quoted as "once " reloaded. $65.00 shipped. what is wrong with WCC brass?

Boolit Master

Probably be all right. I separate my brass into keepers and throw aways. The military rounds get the pockets swaged and go into the "shoot and forget" box for rounds to use on snakes while mowing out of the High Power./beagle
    diplomacy is being able to say, "nice doggie" until you find a big rock.....

Boolit Master
    Just don't load the WCC 9mm brass like it's .38 Super and you should be fine.
    For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. Ecclesiastes 1:18
    He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool become servant to the wise of heart. Proverbs 11:29
    ...Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Matthew 25:40

Carpe SCOTCH!