Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingInline FabricationRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionWidenersLoad Data
Repackbox Snyders Jerky
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Please pray for my family.

We saw the Doc yesterday, he laughed as I life coached him. My wife pointed out that I've become verbose since the drop. I winked at the doc; told him that was simply payback.....
    When I fell, my skull cracked in a few places but the worry point is a broken bone material nerve distribution part between my upper medulla and my right ear. Hence the neck brace. Wierd that there is not a single external mark anywhere on my bald head. My legs are still weak but getting better as I use the Walker for balance and exercise. My eye color has not returned, but my vision is great again.
    Y'alls prayers are working just as I knew they would. SWMBO luckily didnt get it when I called her Nurse Ratchet the other day in an attempted humor moment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

As they say, "humor is the best medicine". You keep up the attitude, I'll keep up the prayers.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    More prayer given . I thank you for the updates on your situation . Many never give reports and it's a concern for those seeking relief from our Lord for their cause . You are on my daily prayer list .
    No turning back , No turning back !

USMC 77, USRA 79

Go Thomas.... Go Thomas....
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

God is good! I’m getting around pretty well, went for an MRI today. We will find out how everything is mending in my noggin next week at neurologist appointment- no one knows what caused this, it has happened to me a handful of times in my 62 years but this was the hardest I’ve landed. I’m still at home, still using the walker and neck brace. My sense of smell is still gone, my eyes are still green- but my hearing is strangely better than it has been in decades. Hopefully things will straighten out, I’m happy because I have recovered my memory and reasoning and I can walk. I want to thank you all again for your prayers throughout this chapter. My wife and son have taken care of everything perfectly; I would be lost without them. I continue to pray for all of you wonderful people as well.

TbG thanks for the update. Sounds like prayers are being answered.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Thank you for the good report . More prayer that our Lord may give more healing .

Boolit Master
    A lady (in her 70's) in our church fell recently and hit her head. In a coma for several days on life support. Never regained consciousness. No brain activity and the family finally had to let her go.
    My wife (early 70's) tripped and fell a couple of weeks ago. No broken bones, but could not walk without help for a couple of days. She told me later that on the way down all she could think about was if this was going to be her time.

WE can all be thankful for the protection God gives us each day. Sometimes He decides to take us home, sometimes He says we are not yet finished. We should be thankful that He loves us, and to cherish those around us. We do not know what tomorrow holds.

USMC 77, USRA 79

yo thomas!!! you buckin hay yet???
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Markopolo View Post
    yo thomas!!! you buckin hay yet???
    No need! The Good Lord is feeding then beautiful green grass everywhere I look. I'm paraphrasing here- This is the day the Lord hath made, let us rejoice in it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master

Yeah, it's raining here too! Hang in there and let God heal you.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

I want to thank you all for your prayers. I saw the neurologist this morning, and he remarked that my recovery from brain bleeding is the best he’s seen in his career. I’m walking very well but I’m using a walking stick for insurance just in case. It’s so good to get away from the walker. I’m not allowed to drive yet, but that’s ok. Still no sense of smell, but no more migraines, either. If permanent; that’s actually not a bad trade. Thank you again! I’m going to walk the property roads and see what the deer are up to. God bless you all.

Happy for you Thomas. Good to be out and about enjoying your spot. Gp

Thank God for answered prayer.

More prayer and the hope of you getting back to your full life . Your report is welcomed , glad for the improvement !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234