RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingLoad DataInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention All Shooters!

Boolit Master

I've read thru several of this type of thread and have yet to see any suggestions how we can continue to support the NRA without adding to WLP's defense coffers. The NRA is the best thing we shooters have in our corner despite the presence of at least 4 bad apples.

Right now I am supporting 2nd Amendment Foundation despite the fact it is a lightweight compared to the NRA.
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Buddy
    I agree with the sentiments expressed here regarding W Lapierre, and I am confident the board will fix this (as they should have done some time ago). But right now we have the most important election for gun owners I can imagine, and that has to take our energy and resources. Internal squabbles, important as this one is, must wait. Our state governor had a fundraiser at a private home this week and raised $50,000 (from 36 attendees) for the re-election effort to keep the White House, this state will vote the right way for gun rights. We also need to keep the Senate in the hands of the current party (and the Senate elections of two years from now have even more formidable stats), and I am almost as sure that this state will support the gun rights candidate and party there too. Anyone here who lives in or near a state that could go against us with the White House or the Senate needs to drop everything and work on that! I came away from watching the convention this week much encouraged; I think this can be won by gun owners. I am completely confident that this White House will not double-cross us, but we need to keep them in office. Time is short!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12