Titan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyLoad DataLee Precision
Wideners Inline Fabrication
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is your church like this?

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by dtknowles View Post
    So you are a future seer. You know the future?

Tim
    yes tim, it's prophesy , do you know what that is?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    Bible Prophecy tell us the future. Choose this day who you will serve. Joshua 24: 15 As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.
    So you don't know the future but you believe what you read in the bible. You believe in Prophecy. That some people are given by God the power to see the future?

This: "He will show up again and this time no one will do that, because he will come in his glory. He came humbly the first time and it won't happen that way again." is just telling us what is written in the Bible. Most of us have heard and read it many times. I don't believe it.

Tim
    Words are weapons sharper than knives - INXS

The pen is mightier than the sword - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

The tongue is mightier than the blade - Euripides

Boolit Buddy
    So you don't know the future but you believe what you read in the bible. You believe in Prophecy. That some people are given by God the power to see the future?

This: "He will show up again and this time no one will do that, because he will come in his glory. He came humbly the first time and it won't happen that way again." is just telling us what is written in the Bible. Most of us have heard and read it many times. I don't believe it.

Tim
    tim, if you don't believe what's written in the bible , then no one on this site will be able to help you to understand anything. you are a lost soul because salvation can only be granted to you IF YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE CHRIST AND THAT HE DIED ON THE CROSS AND SHED HIS BLOOD AS A FINAL SACRIFICE FOR SINS AND ROSE ON THE THIRD DAY FROM THE GRAVE . AND IS NOW SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD THE FATHER.

Boolit Master
    Danl has it right.

Spiritual Christians (and they're really the only kind of Christian) believe there is ONE path to God the Father and that's by clinging to his Son Jesus as Lord. Christians believe the 66 books of the Holy Bible are true largely because they're filled with prophecy that we know has become true in world history AND by His changes in our personal lives.

There is another spiritual school of course. Many "believes" there are multiple ways to some fuzzy kind of god but they have nothing but their own day dreams to base their beliefs on; people leaning on themselves is a very weak reed to rely on!

Some of them have formed their own "denomination", they call themselves Unitarian Universalists. They often present themselves as an alternative "Christian" type group of superior and much more enlightened people ... but there is nothing Christian - or superior - about them.

It's not difficult to detect in which group most people belong. We may pray a few into the fold but there's no way we can reason them in, they're much "too smart" for that. ??

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by a danl View Post
    tim, if you don't believe what's written in the bible , then no one on this site will be able to help you to understand anything. you are a lost soul because salvation can only be granted to you IF YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE CHRIST AND THAT HE DIED ON THE CROSS AND SHED HIS BLOOD AS A FINAL SACRIFICE FOR SINS AND ROSE ON THE THIRD DAY FROM THE GRAVE . AND IS NOW SEATED AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD THE FATHER.
    I am not interested in anyone on this site using the bible to understand anything. I am trying to enlighten people on this site about the need to be a good person and love and help others. Jesus would want you too and so don't a lot of others.

Tim

Boolit Buddy
    I am not interested in anyone on this site using the bible to understand anything. I am trying to enlighten people on this site about the need to be a good person and love and help others. Jesus would want you too and so don't a lot of others.

Tim
    tim, you are soo blind. that is what christians are doing, you don't have to try and convince us about how Jesus has already taught us.

Boolit Master
    tim, you are soo blind. that is what christians are doing, you don't have to try and convince us about how Jesus has already taught us.
    You are the one who is blind. Way too many "Christians" are not doing what Jesus taught and never have done much but look out for themselves.

Tim

Boolit Buddy

Somewhere between the Red and the Rio Grande
    When will people realize church is NOT the building! Did Christ not say, excuse my paraphrase, when two or more are gathered in my name I will be with them. The lord dwells in us all , remember the little voice that tells us right from wrong? Who do you think put that in us ?
    Keep your powder dry and watch your six !!

Boolit Buddy
    You are the one who is blind. Way too many "Christians" are not doing what Jesus taught and never have done much but look out for themselves.

Tim
    again tim, if they are not doing what Jesus taught then just maybe they are not christians. true christians will do what He taught and EVERYBODY will fail at some point and that's why we need a savior..tim, you're not a christian so you cannot be judging people by what you see in a person.

Boolit Master
    again tim, if they are not doing what Jesus taught then just maybe they are not christians. true christians will do what He taught and EVERYBODY will fail at some point and that's why we need a savior..tim, you're not a christian so you cannot be judging people by what you see in a person.
    I can judge people by whatever I choose. Maybe since Christianity can't seem to get those people to behave better some other theology can do it. As long as they think their sins will be forgiven for just claiming Jesus as their savior they have no reason to reform.

Tim

Boolit Buddy
    I can judge people by whatever I choose. Maybe since Christianity can't seem to get those people to behave better some other theology can do it. As long as they think their sins will be forgiven for just claiming Jesus as their savior they have no reason to reform.

Tim
    good by, tim i have nothing more to say

Boolit Master
    good by, tim i have nothing more to say
    And another good try dies on its feet.

Boolit Master
    1 Peter 1:15
    But as he which hath
    called you is holy,
    so be ye holy in all manner
    of conversations.