Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataRotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee Precision
Titan Reloading Wideners

Thread: WTS: Brass/Bullets: 7.62 NATO, .44-40, .38-40, .44 Mag/Spl, .22-250, .38 Special

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Brass/Bullets: 7.62 NATO, .44-40, .38-40, .44 Mag/Spl, .22-250, .38 Special

***********************Price reductions on the remaining item (.44-40 bullets)**************************

Here are some estate sale finds that I don't need. I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" posted here followed by a PM gets the item. US sales only and no sales where prohibited. I'm not interested in breaking up any package deals at this time. I prefer payment by PayPal (F&F or pay the 3% fee) but I'll accept a USPS money order from those who don't use PayPal. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. I'm not interested in any trades at the moment. Pictures of some of the items are below.

1. 525+ of once-fired Lake City National Match 7.62 NATO brass (all with LC 79 headstamp). This match brass doesn't have crimped-in primers. I deprimed these and cleaned them in my wet tumbler to look close to new (sorry, no pics of this brass). SOLD $75 plus $12.30 shipping (MFRB) for all of this brass. SOLD

2. Approx 800 to 900 x .44-40 Magnus cast bullets: These 210 gr. FP bullets measure 0.427” with my calipers. Unfortunately, the full box of 500 got wet and some of the bullets have some oxidation on them (can be seen in the pictures). The partial box contains about 300 to 400 bullets (my estimate- I didn't want to count them) and these bullets are in good shape. SPF Reduced: now $25 plus $12.30 shipping (MFRB) SPF for all of these .44-40 bullets.

3. Lot of 350 jacketed and cast .44 Mag/Spl. Bullets: Included in this lot are 200 x vintage 240 gr. SWC with old lube (50/50?), an unopened box of 100 x Speer 240 gr. JSP, and an unopened box of 50 x Sierra 300 gr. JSP. The cast bullets aren't the best quality so I'm pricing this package accordingly. They could probably use a coat of tumble lube before loading. Sold $30 plus $7.75 shipping (padded FR envelope) Sold for all of these .44 bullets.

4. 76 x fired .22-250 brass: Some of this brass are pull-downs (unfired) and some have been fired at least once (sorry, no pics of this brass). 73 pcs. Are R-P and 3 are W-W. SPF $15 plus $7.65 shipping (SFRB) SPF

5. .38-40 bullets & brass: Included in this package are the following bullets: a full box of 500 x Magnus .401 180 gr. RNFP (opened to check condition) with blue lube, a partial box of 300-400 (best guess) of the same Magnus bullets except that the lube on some of the bullets appears to be white, and a baggie of 50 that were pulled from the brass also being sold in this package. Included are 50 pcs. of unfired W-W cases (bullets pulled so it will need to be resized) SPF $45 plus $13.20 shipping (MFRB) SPF for all of these bullets and brass.

6. 1280 fired .38 Special brass: included are 575 x misc. brass that has been deprimed, 340 x misc. fired brass, 140 x fired military brass, and 225 x fired military brass that has been deprimed, decrimped, and cleaned in ss media. I’ll keep the different types separated during shipment (sorry, no pics of this brass). SPF Reduced- now $40 plus $13.20 shipping (MFRB) SPF

Last edited by btreanor; 08-14-2020 at 02:00 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    I’ll take the 44sp/mag bullets...pm incoming

Boolit Buddy
    Evening bump- open to offers!
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Bub
    I'll take the 7.62 LC brass. Your mailbox is full though.

Boolit Mold
    I will take the 38-40 components. Please PM me with payment details or email meat rbrb10238 at gmail dot com.

Thank you,

Robb

Boolit Buddy
    I will take # 4 (22-250 Brass)

PM incoming

Boolit Buddy
    Bump with price reductions on the remaining items

Boolit Buddy
    Bump- .44-40 bullets still available

I’ll take them is still available. PM Sent.