RotoMetals2WidenersLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRepackbox
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Just talking to GOD

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Just talking to GOD

Lord it's Monday , the beginning of a new week in most peoples mind . I'll just thank you for today , as that is all we are given at a time . Having grown older I am thankful for each day . When I was younger it was ..just another day . Thank you for sustaining me , thank you for all you have given that I did not earn or deserve . I have told you often I don't understand why you have been so good and generous to me . I wish I could have been more understanding of you in the distant past . But your plan for our lives here is perfect as is everything you do .

Help me today Lord . I know your with me , please lead me through your spirit . Understanding this fallen world is a hard thing for me on my own but through my weakness I know you'll give me strength . Help me to glorify you in simple words and simple acts . Help me to mention your name to encourage and confirm . Help me in all things . I see you working in the lives of others around when I look . It's encouraging to me every day . I see others struggling without you in their lives also . Please help them overcome their nature to find you . Every day is a blessing Lord and I thank you for today .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Amen - A prayer and a blessing that works well for me
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

Amen!

Thanks Boaz, Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master
    I do not fret too much about the past. What I believed then, or did then, is but an instant in God’s timeline. I do repent many things I have done. Our past does not matter much, if at all, in achieving salvation and eternal life.

I look at the present and the future. And the future is eternal.

God speaks to all men on His schedule, but they need to listen.
    Don Verna

Banned

What did God say to you?

Boolit Master

The pity is that you'll never know smith.....God is not mocked, nor those who know Him as Father. But you're still breathing so there is hope for His mercy and grace is you seek it. Thank you Boaz, my perspective exactly.
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Two days ago we got a new Shark Rotator vacumn for upstairs.
    The old one developed a crack in the floor brush so it got lifted off the floor brush and went down as a canister.

The "Like new" basement vacumn, also a shark was upstairs for a couple of days filling in till the new one came.

Our neighbor "St Peggy" came by, and we gave her the lightly used one.

Next day I stopped by for a visit, man was she excited. Clean floors, loads of power, easier to steer.

On the walk home I get an "Attaboy" from the boss, yeah the big guy.
    "Well what do you expect Lord, you told me to take care of her. I'm doing what I can"

"Your a good man William Thomas, your momma's proud of you"
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hogtamer View Post
    The pity is that you'll never know smith.....God is not mocked, nor those who know Him as Father. But you're still breathing so there is hope for His mercy and grace is you seek it. Thank you Boaz, my perspective exactly.
    Don't pity me.......I'm not mocking either! A legitimate question in my opinion!

Moderator Emeritus

I think God lets us get older, in spite of our mistakes, so we can understand ourselves and our surroundings and what's going on around us better. Just an idle thought, really, but one I've been more and more convinced of as time has slipped by.