Load Data PBcastco

Thread: for thought and meditation on saturday

USMC 77, USRA 79

for thought and meditation on saturday

more rain here!!!!

Prayer in the Father’s Honor
    By Oswald Chambers

…that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God. —Luke 1:35

If the Son of God has been born into my human flesh, then am I allowing His holy innocence, simplicity, and oneness with the Father the opportunity to exhibit itself in me? What was true of the Virgin Mary in the history of the Son of God’s birth on earth is true of every saint. God’s Son is born into me through the direct act of God; then I as His child must exercise the right of a child— the right of always being face to face with my Father through prayer. Do I find myself continually saying in amazement to the commonsense part of my life, “Why did you want me to turn here or to go over there? ‘Did you not know that I must be about My Father’s business?’ ” (Luke 2:49). Whatever our circumstances may be, that holy, innocent, and eternal Child must be in contact with His Father.

Am I simple enough to identify myself with my Lord in this way? Is He having His wonderful way with me? Is God’s will being fulfilled in that His Son has been formed in me (see Galatians 4:19), or have I carefully pushed Him to one side? Oh, the noisy outcry of today! Why does everyone seem to be crying out so loudly? People today are crying out for the Son of God to be put to death. There is no room here for God’s Son right now— no room for quiet, holy fellowship and oneness with the Father.

Is the Son of God praying in me, bringing honor to the Father, or am I dictating my demands to Him? Is He ministering in me as He did in the time of His manhood here on earth? Is God’s Son in me going through His passion, suffering so that His own purposes might be fulfilled? The more a person knows of the inner life of God’s most mature saints, the more he sees what God’s purpose really is: to “…fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ…” (Colossians 1:24). And when we think of what it takes to “fill up,” there is always something yet to be done.

have a great Saturday
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

The secret, IMO. Is in one simple line. Thy will oh Lord, not mine. Thy will be done, on earth as in Heaven.

If we remember to "serve" and let the Master direct us. We are in his will, and all goes smoothly.
    When we try to go "Our way" is when we hit the rocks.

This last December I was not listening. I was bound and determined to get out of this cold country down to where it is warm.
    As a result of my not listening I firmly believe that an accident resulting in a broken shoulder which tied me down exactly where the Lord wanted me happened.

I don't blame the Lord for that. I blame myself for being stubborn, pigheaded, and not listening to his will.

That fall could easily have killed me. My head missed our marble topped vanity by an inch. I won the Lottery that day.

And got reminded that when I try to have MY way bad things happen.
    When I listen hard, stay humble and follow HIS will good things happen.

For me it is that simple.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Boolit Master

Amen, Obedience.

Boolit Master
    Yes, Amen, Obedience.