Snyders JerkyRepackboxRotoMetals2Load Data
Titan ReloadingWidenersLee PrecisionReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTS - Lyman Plains Pistol|1860 Army Revolver|AR Barrel & Parts|258 NOE Mold|8/4_1

Boolit Buddy

WTS - Lyman Plains Pistol|1860 Army Revolver|AR Barrel & Parts|258 NOE Mold|8/4_1

WTS - Primative & Modern - Lyman Plains Pistol - Pietta 1860 Army Revolver - AR Barrel & Parts - 258 NOE Mold - 8/4_1

Here is a combination of the new and old. Would like to sell the following items that I no longer have a use for. I will combine shipping and provide a discount if multiple items are purchased. Payments accepted: USPS Money Order and Paypal. Post that you will buy an item. Then send me a PM. If there are multiple buyers, the timestamp of a buyer's reply in this thread, saying they will purchase, gets the item.

(1) Lyman Plains Pistol - $245 Shipped - Sold 50 Cal, Caplock plains pistol. I call this the pirate pistol. Nice long belt/sash clip on the side for a pants or long coat belt type carry.

Per description at Dixie Gunworks: European walnut halfstock is satin oil finished. Color case hardened percussion lock. Brass triggerguard and single trigger. Barrel is blued, octagonal and 9" long. The caliber is .50. I bought this about 5 years ago. Shot it at the range once, cleaned it up, and put it in the safe. Neat capper. It's in great but not mint condition. The brass has a nice patina, and there are couple small handling marks. Nipple is great, bore is very nice. If you choose to pay via paypal on this one, I will cover the fees.

(2) Pietta 44cal 1860 Colt Army - with leather accessories - $225 Shipped - Sold Well used, but not abused. Good condition, timing is right. Very fun to shoot. Included Civil War replica belt, holster, extra cylinder pouch (without extra cylinder). If you choose to pay via paypal on this one, I will cover the fees.

(3) AR15 Barrel - Faxon Gunner 16" - $160 shipped - Sold These barrels are known to produce sub MOA results. Brand new, never used, still in original sealed packaging. 16" barrel, 5.56 cal, 1:8 twist, mid length gas, threaded with 1/2-28tpi, 11 degree target crown, gas block journal is 0.625". I have a gas block I can throw in for an additional $10. I believe it's an unbranded Aero Precision gas block. If you choose to pay via paypal on this one, I will cover the fees.

(4) Magpul MBUS Flip-Up Backup Front Sight - Flat Dark Earth - $35 shipped Removed from packaging, mounted, and sat in the safe.
    (5) Magpul Magpul MBUS Pro Rear Sight - Black - $85 shipped all steel sight. Removed from packaging, mounted, and sat in the safe.

(6) Sig Sauer Low Profile QD Socket 1913 - Black - $20 shipped very light weight and nearly no footprint when installed. I have 2 of these on other ARs and I love them. Removed from packaging, mounted and sat in the safe (notice a theme?). I have also provided an image of what it looks like installed.

(7) Generic "Battery Assist Device" - Black - $15 shipped - Sold similar to the magpul BAD lever. This attaches to the bolt release lever on the left side of an AR lower and allows the user to use their right hand to close the bolt. I used this on an AR while making handloads. When shooting for tiny groups, mainting the shooting position helps me shoot better. When I was done with load development, I removed it from my rifle. Works great. Very solid mounting.

(8) 30-06 ~1976 era M1 Garand Blanks and 3 Enblocs - $50 Shipped 72 count of 30-06 M1 Garand blanks. LC76 stamps. Comes with 3 enblocks. Unsure of the stamps on the enblocs it's hard to determine the markings. If necessary, I can provide pics of the enbloc markings close up.

(9) Group of Big 'ol brass - $20 shipped Seven of what I assume is 50 cal machine gun blanks brass, one 20mm M103 (M61 20mm Vulcan)brass case, one 30mm m788 case (as used in the M230 chain gun)

M61 20mm Vulcan, as seen here. In it's newest implementation:

(10) NOE 25 cal 4 Cavity Brass Mold 258-120-FN - $85 shipped Bought used when I was supposed to be getting a nice 257 Roberts rifle. Deal on the rifle fell through, but I still have the mold. Mold is in very good condition. Previous owner smoked the cavities. I have stored it in a light coat of hoppes clear gun lube (which is just mineral oil/sweing machine oil).

The only trades I am looking for are these exact items:

.224 cal Hornady 55gr SP #2266 in bulk
    .224 cal Sierra 65gr SBT Gameking #1395
    Last edited by Dimner; 08-06-2020 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Updated sold items

Boolit Buddy
    PM inbound for #3 AR barrel.
    Andy

Boolit Master

Pm inbound for the 20mm

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    I'll take this - pm inbound

(2) Pietta 44cal 1860 Colt Army - with leather accessories - $225 Shipped