MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingWideners
Load Data Inline Fabrication

Thread: Bullet feeder

Boolit Man

Bullet feeder

I found a bullet feeder that is very similar to the Hornady bullet feeder on a eBay search and placed a order for it, it's made in Russia or Germany? It's a 3d printed model.
    Received it today and must say it's pretty nice, the fellow thought if just about ever bullet feeder die that could be attach to it, seems real nice.
    Only thing I did not know was it says it's got a 100 round limit or it may not flip bullets right side up. Hope to get it mounted in the next few days and see how it goes.
    As of right now I've got it together and tested to dome extent but not bring mounted I have not been able to load it up and do a in depth test.

Seems well made and a good replacement for the $300 Hornady version for half price.
    Just thought I would toss thus info out there if any body had contemplated such.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    Pictures would be nice.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by XDROB View Post
    Pictures would be nice.

Soon as I get it mounted I'm going to take a few.
    I may end up extending the mount to make it a little higher. As is it is setup for the lee so press but can be set up with about any as long as you figure out the mount stand, I'm using it on a Hornady so it will work better in a higher position for me with that press.

Boolit Mold
    Do you have a link to the source?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Man
    I can't get the direct link but just do a search on eBay for..
    Automatic Bullet Feeder for LEE LOADMASTER (9mm, .40SW and .45ACP), V2

Looks like it went up in price as now it's $219

Just a heads up: Ebay links aren't allowed anywhere on this forum, period. When found, they will be deleted.

Hope this helps.

Fred
    CB Staff
    After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. - William S. Burroughs.

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by ReloaderFred View Post
    Just a heads up: Ebay links aren't allowed anywhere on this forum, period. When found, they will be deleted.

Hope this helps.

Fred
    CB Staff
    Oh thank you for the info on that, not sure how missed that in the rules, need to go back and re-read them.

Boolit Man
    Tried to get a video of it working but even a short 7 second video says it's to big to post.
    The thing works great. I made a new base for it to move it into a better location on the Hornady but now I just losen a set screw and can move it to Hornady or the lee so press.

Boolit Man
    Oh it says it won't work with cast bullets because of the lube but doesn't seem to have a problem with cast powder coated bullets.

Boolit Buddy
    Very nice.

Boolit Man
    Wish I could get the video posted. Works real good.
    Not sure it would save much money over the Hornady bullet feeder with the price increase but I got it cheaper so it works for me.

Boolit Buddy
    That is nothing like the hornady bullet feeder. This is a ramp flip design much like the Mr. Bullet Feeder. The Hornady version is a giant ***. How does this one do bullet nose down if you're feeding a Lee APP to size them or are you feeding a lee bullet feeder as well?

Boolit Man
    It don't feed nose down, it flips the bullets nose up then drops them in the bullet feeding die. I'm use in on the Hornady lock and load ap and it works great so far.
    I normally load about a minimum off 500 rounds at a time so it works great for my needs.

I love the Mr. Bullet Feeder, works with any cast i have put through it. powder coat, lubed, homemade lube. I will eventually have one for all my calibers.
    Luke 11:21 When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: