Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Load DataRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationReloading EverythingWideners
Lee Precision
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Land of Nod and the origin of the different Races

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo View Post
    I've seen several episodes on the program Ancient Aliens that shows ancient ruins that have engineers, etc., puzzled on how it was accomplished. Especially some of the cut stone designs that look like a modern day laser beam was used. Also, moving those enormous boulders is mind boggling how it could have been done by people of that time.
    The story of Atlantis and it's advanced civilization is also suspect for some of that stuff.
    Then, the alien intervention with man on earth could also be a part of that.

Someone posted about aliens seeding the planet with the different races.
    Maybe so, I don't know.

If there was a more advanced civilization on Earth before us, then I would expect to see some documentation left by them. Not on papyrus but on a more modern medium.
    But, none found to my knowledge so the mystery continues.
    We have found some turly baffilng items out thier. But time destorys almost evrything. Give us a few hundred years and i doubt you will even see a modern laptop cd or jumpdrive outside of a few museums.

We have found ancent batteries. Drawings that depict flying machines.

My gusse is theire were two or more classes of people. The ines who controlled the tecnology and horders the secerets of it. Then the common folk who thoughtbot was magic. And just went about thier day.

Can you build a cell phone? Or is it just magic?

My perosnal theory is atlantis was wiped out by a nucular bomb.

Same with soddom.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    There certainly are some very interesting questions and very measured responses presented here.
    I came across this site a month or so ago for some casting and loading advice and have been extremely impressed with the maturity and helpfulness of all of the members. It is something not found on forums these days.

Carry on.

Boolit Master
    I would post that scientifically, there only needs to be 4 genetic markers to accomplish all the skin variations that we see. Dominant dark, recessive dark, dominant light and recessive light. These four traits can easily be found in two people.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by flyingmonkey35 View Post
    We have found some turly baffilng items out thier. But time destorys almost evrything. Give us a few hundred years and i doubt you will even see a modern laptop cd or jumpdrive outside of a few museums.

We have found ancent batteries. Drawings that depict flying machines.

My gusse is theire were two or more classes of people. The ines who controlled the tecnology and horders the secerets of it. Then the common folk who thoughtbot was magic. And just went about thier day.

Can you build a cell phone? Or is it just magic?

My perosnal theory is atlantis was wiped out by a nucular bomb.

Same with soddom.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I lean towards a meteor strike, it fits a laymans explanation on how it occured in Sodom and Gomorrah. Someone being turned to "salt" or maybe just ash as the nuclear bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki did to some close to the blast, it may seem to them that God was ticked off.
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~

Boolit Mold
    I don't know the answer but there is nothing in the Bible (far as I know) that indicates that everyone has been the same race, ever. Could be that Adam and Eve were different. Could be that there were multiple races of Noah's people when they got into the ark, much less what happened when they got out and went to be fruitful and multiply. Also if archaeology is correct, one would have to assume that most people were more than likely Middle Eastern, because that's where everything was. We also don't know how spread out people were in those days or what continents were where, etc etc. I don't doubt what is in the Bible but when it comes to things like that, I know I don't know and most likely no one else does either, so I don't spend a lot of time on it. Kind of like the second coming, no one knows that either so why worry about it.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by fixit View Post
    I would post that scientifically, there only needs to be 4 genetic markers to accomplish all the skin variations that we see. Dominant dark, recessive dark, dominant light and recessive light. These four traits can easily be found in two people.
    That is interesting.
    I take from what you are posting that a blonde, blue eyed man and woman would have those four genetic markers that could give birth to children of different races?
    Hmmm,....that seems far fetched to me but mutations in nature are not uncommon so over a length of time perhaps those races could manifest.

Skin color is one thing but nappy hair, straight hair, slanted eyes, etc. is another.
    Would those traits also fall under the umbrella of the four genetic markers that might explain the different races?

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by peachhead View Post
    I don't know the answer but there is nothing in the Bible (far as I know) that indicates that everyone has been the same race, ever. Could be that Adam and Eve were different. Could be that there were multiple races of Noah's people when they got into the ark,....
    I see where you are going with this but if there were multiple races of Noah's people, where did those races come from to begin with?....that is the question.

I don't doubt what is in the Bible but when it comes to things like that, I know I don't know and most likely no one else does either, so I don't spend a lot of time on it. Kind of like the second coming, no one knows that either so why worry about it.
    I do not know either.
    I get hung up on things like that.
    My mind kicks in and I start thinking how it could be.

In the big picture, it is a small issue and like you say....why worry about it.
    I agree.
    But, to hear/read other's views on issues like this sometimes fills a void in my mind that makes sense.
    Thanks for the input.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123