Load DataInline FabricationLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
RepackboxWidenersTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Reloading Everything MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Walnut Hill Top punch holder dimensions

Boolit Master

Walnut Hill Top punch holder dimensions

I have a walnut hill press and I can not for life of me cannot find my top punch holder for my press..... I was wondering if anyone can give me the overall length for the punch holder. I also need the overall length for the rod that threads into top punches and the metal bar that acts as a spacer for bottom ejection. I know the thread pitch for the holder, i just need the overall length. I would be forever grateful!! Thanks much in advance!!

Doug
    "The right of the people to keep and bear...arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country..." (James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434 [June 8, 1789])

Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.
    Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Master

"The right of the people to keep and bear...arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country..." (James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434 [June 8, 1789])

Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.
    Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Buddy
    Why not just order one?
    https://www.rceco.com/catalog/
    He says they are a stocked item. (About 1/2 way down the page linked.)

Boolit Master

I will if I have to do. I have a buddy that is willing to machine one for me, but yes, that is an option.

Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Buddy
    I have one that I got with a set of used dies but wasn't made by RCE and it works fine. The length of the holder is 4 1/8" the draw screw is 4.5" with a 3/8" spacer. The 2 bars are 1/4" thick by 1/2" wide and 3" long the other bar is 1/4" thick by 3/4" wide and 3" long.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FYzCYV3.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	265374

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by 475AR View Post
    I have one that I got with a set of used dies but wasn't made by RCE and it works fine. The length of the holder is 4 1/8" the draw screw is 4.5" with a 3/8" spacer. The 2 bars are 1/4" thick by 1/2" wide and 3" long the other bar is 1/4" thick by 3/4" wide and 3" long.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FYzCYV3.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	265374
    Thanks!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Benjamin Franklin