RotoMetals2WidenersInline FabricationLee Precision
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxReloading Everything
Load Data

Thread: Trouble logging on via I-phone. calling #1

Boolit Buddy

Trouble logging on via I-phone. calling #1

I recorded my username and password in my noted on my phone, I'd forget my own name if I didn't write it down. Anyway, I pretty much stay logged on the laptop, but I get out to the farm occasionally, no innerwebs, and I can't seem to log on using the recorded username and password. I get the error code, "I have used "x" numers of 5 attempts to log on". Can we not be logged on via two sources, or did I write something down wrong to begin with? I'll wait before I log off on this laptop, for fear I may not be able to log back on.

Cast Boolits Owner

You are the first one who has indicated they are having this issue. I too use the “notes” of my phone to store passwords. When I have log in issues with my phone it is usually one of 2 items - phones begin each new word entered into login/password blocks with a capital letter or fat thumb mistakes related to the very small keypad.

When you enter the password I suggest clicking the “Show Password” box located to the right of the password to view the word you typed before you submit. My other suggestion is to log into the other device before you leave home but while your still logged into a device at home so you have the ability to reset your password if required before you leave home.

We don’t change passwords unless requested and the system does not do it automatically. Could you have possibly typed it incorrectly into your notes section when you entered it?
    Last edited by No_1; 07-27-2020 at 04:29 AM.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -