Load DataReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
WidenersLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication Repackbox
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTT-Looking for local trade - Powder for small pistol primers.

Boolit Master

WTT-Looking for local trade - Powder for small pistol primers.

Title says it all, I'm looking for someone in the Dayton area to trade small pistol primers for powder.

PM me if you have primers to trade.

Thanks
    SCOTT
    Scott

You can easily judge the character of others by how they treat those who they think can do nothing for them.

dam good luck primers are selling 150.00 for a thousand on gb
    Dave Biesenbach
    port charlotte fl

Boolit Master

I here that .... In my area things are bleak on both powder and primers. Fortunately I do have some powder, primers are what I'm lacking.
    Scott

You can easily judge the character of others by how they treat those who they think can do nothing for them.

Boolit Man
    Dayton, Ohio?

If so I’m in the Cincinnati area. I’d have to check to see what I have to see if I can help you out.

On the Other hand, sportsman’s warehouse in crescent springs, Ky HAD quite a bit of them.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gone_rabid View Post
    Dayton, Ohio?

If so I’m in the Cincinnati area. I’d have to check to see what I have to see if I can help you out.

On the Other hand, sportsman’s warehouse in crescent springs, Ky HAD quite a bit of them.
    Nothing in KY, I'll try Pennsylvania tomorrow.

Scott
    Scott

Boolit Master

Try your Walmarts. Mine has maybe 25 bricks of assorted CCI. Something like $43 per. I always scoffed at their prices but I may grab a few.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hanzy4200 View Post
    Try your Walmarts. Mine has maybe 25 bricks of assorted CCI. Something like $43 per. I always scoffed at their prices but I may grab a few.
    In this area you're lucky if Walmart carries more than ammo. None of the Walmart's in my area carry reloading stuff.

Scott
    Scott

Boolit Master

*bump*
    Scott

Boolit Master

Wow, have never seen components at a wal-mart.

Scott: If we were closer I'd help you out. Just too expensive to ship the amount I could share. I got lucky and got mine from Powder Valley in the nick-o-time. Good luck. Gp

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by dsh1106 View Post
    Nothing in KY, I'll try Pennsylvania tomorrow.

Scott
    If you are driving all the way to PA maybe I can save you a little time . Drive through Ashland and then canton and stop at the fin feather fur stores . I was at the canton location today and they had at least 25,000 small pistol and about the same small rifle , that was after I bought my 3 k

Boolit Man
    I checked the stash and I don’t have any. Was mistaking them for small rifle.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by cstrickland View Post
    If you are driving all the way to PA maybe I can save you a little time . Drive through Ashland and then canton and stop at the fin feather fur stores . I was at the canton location today and they had at least 25,000 small pistol and about the same small rifle , that was after I bought my 3 k
    Good to know, I'll give them a call this Thursday a.d see if they still have inventory.

Thanks
    Scott
    Scott

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by gpidaho View Post
    Scott: If we were closer I'd help you out. Just too expensive to ship the amount I could share. I got lucky and got mine from Powder Valley in the nick-o-time. Good luck. Gp
    Thanks GP, I should have been ready for this. Apparently my memory isn't as good as I thought. Apparently I had loaded 1500 rounds of 9mm for one of my kids, with my own components....
    Scott

Boolit Master

maybe it's time to try recycling all of these spent primers.... time to head to the dollar store and buy up some cap gun ammo.....
    Scott

I'm heading that way tomorrow to see the parents. I can stop by and check the reloading area at FFF in Ashland. You can PM your phone if you want me to text you.

Mike

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by lawdog941 View Post
    I'm heading that way tomorrow to see the parents. I can stop by and check the reloading area at FFF in Ashland. You can PM your phone if you want me to text you.

Mike
    PM sent.
    Scott

Boolit Master
    Well two words “Good Luck “!
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Boolit Master

*bump*
    Scott

Boolit Master

*bump*
    Scott

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast