MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLoad DataSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2RepackboxInline FabricationReloading Everything
Wideners Lee Precision
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm sick and need prayer

I'm sick and need prayer

Not sure what it is. Sinus pressure and drainage, fever. Fever of round 100 for 4 days now. I think I had coronavirus back in March when I was sick. I'm still recovering from that. I don't want to go to the dr because they treat you like a criminal. If I did have the cv they would force us all to quarantine. If we refuse they put ankle monitors on you. I don't think it's cv, but I'd rather not be hospitalized I was in the hospital 4 days in march. I cried like a baby. I cannot take it mentally, not being able to see my wife and kid and dog. She don't drive, so someone has to bring her. We don't have many friends. Most of them suck.

Boolit Master

you need to get your fever under control somehow, someway. drink pineapple juice to break up any flem you have so you can breathe comfortably. sometimes doctors are a necessary evil.
    if you are ever being chased by a taxidermist, don't play dead

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Of coarse me and others will pray for your situation . But if your sick and running fever that long you need to get looked at and diagnosed . Going to the doctor doesn't mean they'll hospitalize you . Your condition might not need anymore than antibiotics . I share your dislike of hospitals but for yourself and family go see a doctor . We care about you .
    No turning back , No turning back !

I'll pray for you, Bazoo; but you really should see the doctor. Very often God chooses to work his healing miracles through doctors. Look at it this way, is quarantine, an ankle bracelet, a stay in the hospital more or less objectionable than being dead? Best wishes.

DG

Boolit Master

Praying for the best. Summer time seems harder on folks when they are sick. Get that fever broke with tylenol or something along that. Get some vics rub and some real Sudafed to help clear up your sinuses. But if not better in a few days after trying them. Please see a doc. Being away from loved ones is hard. But a temporary departure beats a permanent one.
    One round at a time.
    Member of the NRA,GOA and FAOC. Gun clubs Zerby rod and gun club. Keystone Fish and Game Association.

Bazoo, actually sounds like a sinus infection, not the rona. You need antibiotics. I'll join the chorus and advise a trip to the doc. Do it for your wife, your child and those you love.
    May God bring His healing and comfort. May God show you His will and guide you to His peace. In Jesus name, amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Praying for your recovery & hope you feel much better soon!

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

If you had the virus months ago then you should be clear of the virus but might have antibodies. You should get tested for Covid19. If you had it then you should be immune and have antibodies. Your wife and kids probably had it too if you were living with them so you should all be clear. If you have it now then you and your family do need to quarantine but if you don't have active virus then you can get your problem treated properly without quarantine.

Tim
    Last edited by dtknowles; 07-25-2020 at 03:24 PM.
    Words are weapons sharper than knives - INXS

The pen is mightier than the sword - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

The tongue is mightier than the blade - Euripides

Moderator Emeritus

I agree you have my prayers for comfort and healing....but you do need to go to the doctor since you have had fever for 4 days...please keep us updated....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    Quarantine isn’t the end of the world. I just spent three weeks self quarantining so I could visit my sister and brother-in-law. I haven’t seen them in seven months and he had a heart transplant three years ago. I did it for them. All quarantine means is that you have to stay home and not go out and give it to others.....which you shouldn’t want to do anyway. Other than not being able to go out and infect everyone else, life was pretty normal. Have someone drop off groceries or have them delivered and spend some quality time with the family.

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

Boolit Master
    Praying.

exile
    "There is not a single instance in history in which civil liberty was lost, and religious liberty preserved entire. If therefore we yield up our temporal property, we at the same time deliver the conscience into bondage." --John Witherspoon, The Dominion of Providence Over the Passions of Men. 1776

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times." Psalm 12:6 (E.S.V.)

If you are coughing up green flem you most likely have a sinus infection and you will need antibiotics to shake it.
    Don't wait any longer, the longer you wait the worse it gets.
    I get this about once a year, it sucks.

Thanks for the concern everyone. I want thinking straight when I posted. I'm feeling much better now. Had some serious drainage. Color was mostly clear with some yellow. I've been taking sudafed and Zyrtec for my allergies anyways. And tylonal for the fever. If I don't keep improving I'll call the doctor Monday.

Banned

You should get checked for Covid-19! If you had it back in March who knows how many people you've infected! Jeeezzz.

I don't know for sure I had it. I had all the symptoms and I have residual nodules in my lungs. It was before everyone went crazy about it. It wasn't even mentioned when I was in the hospital. The drs now think it was covid, but it wasn't mentioned at the time. I asked my dr about the antibody test and she said it wasn't commonly available, I'm not interested to go out of my way.

So glad you're feeling better. The draining is probably the best thing. My concern is the fever, which usually indicates an infection. Keep an eye on it brother. Still praying for your healing and comfort.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    I’d think about hitting up someplace like a minute clinic at a national drugstore chain. My daughters use them and for something like you have where a course of antibiotics may be all it takes they can handle it on the spot.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent.
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Grand Master

I once went to a doc in the box when I had been having trouble breathing for a few days - I told him I had pressure and weight in the lower lobe of my right lung and my body had been fighting the infection for almost a week and needed some help. I told him I thought I had pneumonia in my right lung. He hrumphed and said 'let's take a picture'. He left for a while, came back and said 'Well, you were wrong - you got it in both lungs!'.
    The moral of the story is we are not our best doctors - rely on the experts.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast