RepackboxReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Inline FabricationLoad DataTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2

Thread: Hornady Customer Service

Hornady Customer Service

I had a gear break in my Lock&Load case prep center. I emailed Hornady with no response, but a day later I just decided to call them. A nice woman answered the phone, listened to me, and stated that it was warranted. I recieved 3 geared arbors and the drive gear just days later. I love it when folks answer the phone and take care of customers! Two thumbs up, Hornady.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    I had the same problem with mine a while back, and they sent me parts right away. That being said, I believe the nylon gear problem will be a recurring thing, too large a shaft, and not enough nylon thickness between the gear teeth.

Boolit Buddy
    Hornady is the bomb! I have a projector press that I've pulled the handle on at LEAST 1 million times. I'm not exaggerating. The timing stopped functioning correctly, I basically wore the press out. I called Hornady and asked them to take a look at it. They said sent it in, no promises made. I got a call about a week later, they had replaced the parts that were worn out and were sending the press back. They even covered return shipping! The press is functioning like a swiss watch after another 50,000 rounds or so. You just can't beat that kind of customer service. Hornady and Dillon, absolutely hands down the two best in the business.

Boolit Master

I broke the part for small primers on my lee bench primer. I called they sent out a new small and large one. I like when companies stand behind their products.
    One round at a time.
    Member of the NRA,GOA and FAOC. Gun clubs Zerby rod and gun club. Keystone Fish and Game Association.

Boolit Buddy
    I bought a Hornady bullet feeder and die. Sometime between opening the box and putting into service I lost a part. It wasn't listed as a repair part anywhere on their site. I emailed them in order to buy the part I lost. I told them I lost it. They sent me a new one free of charge.

Shelly
    "EXPERT= Ex is a has been, spurt is a drip under pressure" Unknown

They've always been good to me.

I broke the star looking thing under my AP progressive that advances the shell plate from forcing a jammed case.
    I called and wanted to buy a new one. I told her it wasn't defective--- I broke it.
    She begrudgingly let me pay $1.88 for the new one.
    In school: We learn lessons, and are given tests.
    In life: We are given tests, and learn lessons.

OK People. Enough of this idle chit-chat.
    This ain't your Grandma's sewing circle.
    EVERYONE!
    Back to your oars. The Captain wants to waterski.

Boolit Buddy
    I've always had friendly response from Hornady. If you ever get to Grand Island, Ne., stop in and they will give you a tour. Well worth your time.

Boolit Buddy
    Out- standing good customer service. They supplied me with cast boolit friendly expanders for my 30-06, 7.62 x 39 , and 303 Brit die sets.
    Refreshing !

Boolit Grand Master

I’m surprised they didn’t tell you that you used it too much like they did with my LnL and refused to warranty parts that were continuing to have issues. I bought the replacement and fixed the press. Sent it to a friend of mine who like Hornady more than I. We’ve had some good conversations and I’ve started to use some of their products again but not the LnL press system.

Im glad they supported you and were able to get it fixed.

Boolit Master
    Hornady could certainly learn a lesson from lee and use quality steel and robust parts on their presses, or quality string on their zip-trim.