WidenersTitan ReloadingInline FabricationRepackbox
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionADvertise here

Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 6000 USD, Received: 3495 USD (58%)
Our Annual server fund drive is going on now! This donation drive helps fund Cast Boolits for an entire year, and helps support our 2nd amendment rights! You can donate by Paypal by clicking the DONATE button. Or by Cash / Check / MO to the address below:

Willy Snyder
PO Box 2732
Pocatello, ID 83206
****Due to overwhelming e-mails, I will be very slow in updating this list. Please bear with me!****

Thread: PIF - .45 ACP Cases for .45 AR cases

Boolit Buddy

PIF - .45 ACP Cases for .45 AR cases

Hi all,
    This is for Jkrem's .45 Auto Rim brass (thanks Jim!) I have a brand new 100-count bag of Winchester .45 ACP unprimed brass (LPP.) First ďIíll take itĒ followed by a pm gets them. As @poppy42 so eloquently stated in an earlier post: "Please no hoarders! If ya donít need it donít claim it. And follow the rules. Donít claim it if ya canít post a Return PIF of equal of greater value."
    Thanks,
    Ed

Boolit Master

WooHoo!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedlegEd View Post
    Hi all,
    This is for Jkrem's .45 Auto Rim brass (thanks Jim!) I have a brand new 100-count bag of Winchester .45 ACP unprimed brass (LPP.) First “I’ll take it” followed by a pm gets them. As @poppy42 so eloquently stated in an earlier post: "Please no hoarders! If ya don’t need it don’t claim it. And follow the rules. Don’t claim it if ya can’t post a Return PIF of equal of greater value."
    Thanks,
    Ed
    And that is a valuable PIF!

Boolit Buddy

No takers?

Hi all,
    I'm really surprised no one wants these. Is it because of the perceived [high] value or because you guys are really playing by the rules and not being greedy? I'm looking for some advice and suggestions as I want to pay back something to the CB community as I've gotten so much from it. Should I withdraw this and substitute something else? Thoughts?
    Thanks,
    Ed

Boolit Mold
    I personally like the idea of a high value PIF. That's the reason I upped the value of mine. Should everyone keep upping the value, there ought to be at least one high value one. I say keep it up a bit longer. It's only been a few days. Mine sat a week before someone claimed it.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    I would say that it’s a fairly low demand item, fewer folks are shooting the caliber, some of those are switching to the cursed spp, and it lasts almost forever. It may take a while for the right person to claim it. I’d wait a week or two.

Boolit Master

No Hoarders!
    Us old folks are out!

Boolit Master

Yea, I was about to claim but checked my stash and seen I had plenty. I'd leave it up for a bit, someone surely needs it.
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~

Boolit Buddy

Still no takers

Hi all,
    There still aren't any takers for the brass. I'll use this as a bump, and leave it up for a few more days before pulling it and offering something else.
    Ed

Boolit Master
    I have so much 45 acp brass that I picked up at the range. I got at least two to three big coffee cans of the stuff cleaned sized and primed. Yes I could use it but I guess iam just a hoarder so iam our.