RepackboxWidenersSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading

Thread: Fusion Firearms Slides

Boolit Grand Master

Fusion Firearms Slides

Looking over the listings on fleaBay I found listings for a CNC machined slide in 9mm/38 Super from a company called Fusion Firearms. They aren’t cheap, but they look pretty good. Has anybody built a gun on one of them? I’m curious as to whether their tolerances and fit live up to the pictures.

As always, TIA for any and all info!
    Froggie
    "It aint easy being green!"

I used this seller to put together a budget build from extra parts. Seemed like ok parts.

Klonimus 1911 - ebay seller

Boolit Grand Master
    Thanks for your response kenblacksmith. I'm looking specifically for slides though, and Klonimus doesn't seem to list any. He's got some pretty good prices on internal parts, if I get that far.

Froggie

Boolit Master

Fusion is in Venice,Fl. The owner is a former employee with Dan Wesson. I have handled his finished firearms and they seem to be well made. I would consider his products as top level.

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wv109323 View Post
    Fusion is in Venice,Fl. The owner is a former employee with Dan Wesson. I have handled his finished firearms and they seem to be well made. I would consider his products as top level.
    Thanks! That was what I was looking for. Now to find out whether I can get the specific combination of parts from him for the build I want to do... and can afford it without having to sell a favorite organ or something. On his website the basic prices looked a little high, but you get what you pay for if you're dealing with a reputable seller.

Froggie

Boolit Master
    I have a Fusion slide for my 9mm build. Very well made. I put it on a new Fusion frame I finished. No frame to slide fitting necessiary, the parts were machined that close. Bob Serva owned Dan Wesson, and sold it to CZ, and opened Fusion Firearms, first in NY, and moved to Florida. He is a pretty down to earth guy.