Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingInline FabricationRepackbox
Load DataRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Titan Reloading Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 410 reloader

Boolit Buddy
    With several MEC's in the reloading room. The 410 single stage, 600 Mk V, is a great unit. Granted, since it's a single stage, not near as fast as the progressives, it's still a great unit. I use 410 powder for almost all of the 1/2 ounce loads. It's such a good unit, that we paid for it by the savings in a single Summer of "the kids" shooting skeet in the back field. We (I) won't ever sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by 6pt-sika View Post
    We “had” a Browning Citori 725 32” in 28 gauge in the shop for cleaning and to replace the springs as well as firing pins . Now it’s no big secret I’m partial to Brownings and more specifically the Belgium made Superposed and A-5’s . However I have a soft spot for the various Citori’s in 16 gauge and when I fingered that 725 32” that one as well . I think the going rate now for a 725 32” new is pushing 3G’s if not a skoosh over . Most of my Superposed Guns were had for less then 2G’s the exceptions were the two circa 1970 Skeet guns in 28 and 410 . I still wanna get a mid 60’s 20 gauge Superposed 26 1/2” IC/M as they have 3” chambers and possibly 12 gauge that’s 26 1/2” IC/M .
    My first Citori was in 1978 and it was a 20 ga 28" M/F $400. I liked it alot, but it got sold when somebody offered me $500. I always wanted a Superposed 20 But the only one I ever saw in person that I could afford got bought out from under me. The rest have been way too much.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by W.R.Buchanan View Post
    My first Citori was in 1978 and it was a 20 ga 28" M/F $400. I liked it alot, but it got sold when somebody offered me $500. I always wanted a Superposed 20 But the only one I ever saw in person that I could afford got bought out from under me. The rest have been way too much.

Randy
    My first Skeet gun was a Citori 4 barrel set I bought new in about 1985 . Only other Citori’s I owned were 16 gauge a 28” Lightning and a 24” Upland Special . I’ve got my eyes open for an older Citori or Winchester 101 in 28 gauge to pickup for my wife and chop the stock as I’m not cutting the stocks on ANY of the Superposed I have ! Now I’m also sort of on the hunt for a pair of Remington Model 32’s (no not 3200) one in 28” Skeet version with a solid rib and the other in TC grade with 30” solid rib choked M&F or F&F . I had a pair of Remington 32 Skeet Guns a few years back and sold them . If it takes to long to get the Remington version I might cave in and get another Krieghoff K-32 and set it up with two barrels and tubes . The last K-32 I had was made in the first year of Krieghoff production and was actually made from parts they got from Remington when they bought the manufacturing rights etc . It’s quite obvious my O/U likes are pretty much Browning Superposed and REM/Krieghoff 32’s 80’s and 20’s . I didn’t like them at first but that little Krieghoff K-20 grows on you as I’ve shot a friends several times using all three barrels at different times .
    Last edited by 6pt-sika; 07-26-2020 at 07:46 PM.
    Parker's , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12