RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyRepackboxReloading Everything
WidenersLee PrecisionInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Please Share Your Experiences

Please Share Your Experiences

Fellow Members Of The Board,

I am considering making a rather significant purchase from an online seller, GrabAGun, out of Texas. Before I pull the trigger on this I would very much appreciate hearing about your experience with them, if you or someone you know has dealt with them. I have seen some negative things about them and wonder if they are worth trying to do business with.

Thanks in advance,

Dipperman
    "Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades." D. Paulson

No info. good or bad here:

Must be a new place. Coppell is a little suburb North West of Dallas. I had a good shooting buddy and FFL guy there, he never mentioned it.
    I used to live 10 miles from Coppell- its close enough to DFW airport, airliners already have their wheels down as they come over.

I moved 3 years ago and had never heard of it.
    I was personal friends with a couple of local gun store guys, and if I was looking for something they didn't
    have, they never said, "Go see GrabaGun.......", and from there, it would have been 6-7 miles away.
    In school: We learn lessons, and are given tests.
    In life: We are given tests, and learn lessons.

OK People. Enough of this idle chit-chat.
    This ain't your Grandma's sewing circle.
    EVERYONE!
    Back to your oars. The Captain wants to waterski.

Boolit Master

I have used them twice and the price, shipping and communication were excellent. Have not had any issues that required service after the sell, so no input there.
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Banned
    I have bought 3 rifles from them on lay-away. Never a problem. They have my FFL's info in their data base so once they received payment shipping was flawless.

Anyone can have a bad experience but mine were good.

Steve in N CA

Boolit Buddy
    I've bought several firearms from them, main reason has been that they had the best price for what I was looking for, they have a flat rate for shipping and even though they'll give you an 8 to 10 day delivery I've always got my stuff in 4 to 5 days, highly recommend them.
    "People in Arizona carry guns," said Detective David Ramer, a Chandler police spokesman. You better be careful about who you are picking on...

Boolit Master
    I started poking around there today. Looking for a pair of 12 gauge pump defense models.
    As with many places, stock levels were low.
    Prices were good though.

Boolit Master
    I have received a couple of firearms from them for transfer. My customers were happy with GrabAGun's service.

I have done business with them before. They have a storefront in Coppell which is on the way to my office. They don’t have much in the storefront as they are a warehouse based business, but if you buy a gun from them online you can pick it up in Coppell which means I don’t have to Pay a dealer for transfer and can inspect it first too. They have a good reputation for taking care of their customers.
    " My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance for idiots that needs work."

Moderator Emeritus

I used them in late 2018 for a S&W 40. No problems at all. Good luck

I have purchased 2 firearms through them and there were no issues. Shipping was quick and the prices were lower than I could find anywhere else. So I dont have anything bad to say about my experience with them.

I have seen a few rumblings/ramblings online about them from people here in Illinois though. Apparently (I havent verified this) if you live in a state/county/town that has magazine capacity restrictions and you order a firearm that includes magazines that exceed that capacity restriction they will notify you that they will not be shipping the magazines with the gun you purchased. The real gripe people posted about was that there was no discount for getting a firearm with no magazines. They still charged full price for the gun, yet they keep the mags.
    And again, I have not verified this and it has only been recently. It may just be internet poop flinging.

Boolit Buddy
    I've used them one time. Bought a 9mm S&W Shield a few years back. Everything went well. I'd buy from them again.

Thank you.

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my question. Your responses are very much appreciated.

Dipperman
    "Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades." D. Paulson

Moderator Emeritus

I've ordered some Ruger factory mags from them, they had the cheapest price. The transaction was flawless...so no complaints from me.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001