PBcastcoLee PrecisionInline FabricationReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersRotoMetals2Repackbox
Titan Reloading Load Data
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats with Miroku Winchester

Boolit Master
    If you are in Oz ,you soon learn not to buy stuff you can make in a half hour.......firing pin costs $30US.......by the time it gets to my mailbox (more in a minute) ,its cost in Oz pesos is close to $100......now this might be OK ,except that somewhere along the line ,an X Ray machine linked to a computer recognition system has identified it from a zillion item "gun parts library" ,pack is dumped into a destruction bin ,and gone....

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by john.k View Post
    If you are in Oz ,you soon learn not to buy stuff you can make in a half hour.......firing pin costs $30US.......by the time it gets to my mailbox (more in a minute) ,its cost in Oz pesos is close to $100......now this might be OK ,except that somewhere along the line ,an X Ray machine linked to a computer recognition system has identified it from a zillion item "gun parts library" ,pack is dumped into a destruction bin ,and gone....
    yeah john - I didnt even dream about bringing one in (at the time it was over a hunded u$ anyway) this is an easy fix when you get down to it .

I have yet to find someone can explain why it is that Australia (along with only one other country on earth) is banned from exporting firearms directly to the US - this goes back to the howard bush deal - we can take em over to compete but big jail time if we sell to a dealer in the us - can sell to canada - they can sell that gun across the border ...................????????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123