Lee PrecisionLoad DataTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Wideners Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fawns

Here is the ones that show up in the front of the house looking outside the picture window. I try to upload some photos but did not work .
    Last edited by trapper9260; 07-12-2020 at 01:11 PM.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Banned
    We have a couple of does that hang around the cows on my back neighbors 100 acres plus some turkeys and yotes and some huge raccoons got some panther tracks back there back in march of this year havent seen em since but a neighbor on the other side of the hwy had a cat try to take down her quarter horse about the same time we had tracks back here. We also got a old man around here that swears he has seen bigfoot out in back of his place I dont know maybe maybe not we live in the sticks so anything is possible maybe//////////////////////

Boolit Grand Master

They are fully out of control in Minnesota. I would like deer a lot more if they didn't take just one bite out of every tomato, and leave.

Boolit Master

We live in the top deer harvest county in Ohio and deer are everywhere. It's a rare day when we don't see deer. We enjoy seeing them and love to watch the fawns. We would appreciate it though if they wouldn't eat the flowers and veggies and not get nose prints on the windows.

A couple years ago on the 2nd day of gun season there were 10 does outside my bedroom window when I got up.

Deer are definitely out of control around here.
    Chuck

Boolit Buddy

Been here since 1995 and have seen fawns with spots twice. We see does that look like they swallowed a beer keg, then they disappear for a while then show up with young. These three are around every evening.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 musketeers.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	321.9 KB 
ID:	264816

Boolit Master
    We have a doe and fawn living in a thicket behind the house. When we first saw them they got separated when the fawn couldn't get over or through a fence, so I left a couple of gates open (no livestock) and they have a much better life now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12