Load DataReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionWidenersRotoMetals2
Repackbox Inline Fabrication
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I guess amazon is ending the free shipping

Moderator Emeritus

Amazon prime shipping for me is getting longer and longer. I am looking at a week minimum for most Prime goods. I just paid more for a dishwasher to get it in two days from Walmart. Day of deliver get an email delayed due to mid west weather and got it almost a week later. Arrived yesterday and had some damage which I now have to fight about. I am about 45 mins to either Winchester VA or Cumberland MD for any real shopping. I refuse to go into Maryland unless absolutely necessary. Hate that state. Sometimes we dont have many options.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance
    Amazon isn't perfect. I bought some USB storage devices (Sandisk Cruzer Fit 16 GB ones, tiny and barely protrude from the socket; I add rings and a small bit of Type 1A paracord or I'd have to use pliers to remove them! Tiny.) Anyways.

I had them shipped to the local Amazon partner Hub, at a local store (they have a room they rent in the back of it.)

They tracked there, but I couldn't get that Hub to tell me that they were available to pick up, for over 6-7 weeks of asking patiently for delivery, ended up ordering another set from elsewhere and starting to write a BBB complaint letter - And then they found the package and allowed as how they were available...

It was pretty frustrating being told "They were tracked to where you wanted them shipped, so no, we aren't going to refund your money"... i.e. Yes we have your stuff you paid for, but, we're keeping it for now at least and you're just out of luck?

That's NOT quality Customer Service, I'd have been OK with "Oh! We'll get them searching for it then!" but they couldn't get the concept?

Boolit Master
    Amazon intentionally delayed my order of electronic parts for 6 weeks because they deemed them nonessential. Never mind my job is electrical and exempt from any lockdown.

Amazon is a clown shop.

My Sam's Club order shipped today. I Paid Shipping and my order was $12.60 less than Amazon on a $47.55 order.
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Boolit Master
    Amazon intentionally delayed my order of electronic parts for 6 weeks because they deemed them nonessential. Never mind my job is electrical and exempt from any lockdown.

Amazon is a clown shop.

My Sam's Club order shipped today. I Paid Shipping and my order was $12.60 less than Amazon on a $47.55 (Amazon price) order.
    Mal

Mal Paso means Bad Pass, just so you know.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234