Reloading EverythingRepackboxWidenersLee Precision
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now The Marlin Gun Owners Forum Is Fouled Up!

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by gpidaho View Post
    Someone is always changing SOMETHING for the better in the computer world. I had months long struggles getting my log on issues fixed at both Noe (thanks Al for getting on the phone with me to get back on) and over at the CBA before I found out that it was a site problem and not my lack of computer skills. I don't want the new and better. Just leave things alone! Gp
    seems everyone in the computer world has to fix things that already work very well. I don't like all the changes as they never work out well for me. I can still get on the marlin site, but viewing is obstructed by large dots and cannot read some posts. am told I need to change my browser, but I don't know how. at least this site remained good after the update.
    Barry

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by panhed65 View Post
    seems everyone in the computer world has to fix things that already work very well. I don't like all the changes as they never work out well for me. I can still get on the marlin site, but viewing is obstructed by large dots and cannot read some posts. am told I need to change my browser, but I don't know how. at least this site remained good after the update.
    Barry
    Pick a browser, and install it on your computer. Then use it instead of the one you have been using.
    "It's easy, they said." Actually, it really is. If you tend to be a bit of a liberal search for Mozilla Firefox. It a bit of a conservative, search for Brave browser. Download the file, find where you downloaded it, and double click (if you're a Windows user) and follow the prompts to install it. Either one will offer to import your bookmarks and stuff. "It will be fun!" OK, so maybe not so much that. But it is doable.

Bill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12