RepackboxLee PrecisionReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Snyders Jerky Inline Fabrication

Thread: What's going on with the hensleygibbs.com website?

Boolit Bub

Unhappy What's going on with the hensleygibbs.com website?

The Hensley & Gibbs website has been down for about a week or so, with a notice that that URL name is available. In case anyone here hasn't seen it, that sight was a treasure trove of information and good stories for the cast bullet shooter that was worth revisiting frequently. Has anyone heard if it is going to be restored?

https://www.hensleygibbs.com/
    Worked fine for me.
    Sure you put in the right URL?
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    FYI - I clicked on the link that FISH48BUSS posted and the site came right up.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by bedbugbilly View Post
    FYI - I clicked on the link that FISH48BUSS posted and the site came right up.
    It also worked for me. It would be a shame to loose that site!

Boolit Master

Worked great for me???
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Boolit Master
    No issues here

There was a blip in the Hensley & Gibbs universe when I woke up one fine morning this July to discover my host for the website had gone Tango Uniform with virtually zero notice. It took me a week to dig up the last backup and find a new host and get everything migrated over and all the problems sorted. The good news is I didn't lose anything, everything was backed up and migrated over perfectly. The other good news is I realized I had not updated the site in well over 5 years and decided to start making updates. By the end of this year there will be more info coming.

I don't like change. More than likely I am not going to touch the website format but only add content. I know its dated and hokey, but so am I.

Tom in VA.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.hensleygibbs.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by Texasflyboy View Post
    I don't like change. More than likely I am not going to touch the website format but only add content. I know its dated and hokey, but so am I.
    Tom in VA.
    The content is what is important. I don't want to sound like I am sucking up to you, but what you provide is invaluable to many of us.
    ...and besides, I blame YOU for my Hensley & Gibbs addiction!
    Thanks for your all your efforts.
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Texasflyboy View Post
    There was a blip in the Hensley & Gibbs universe when I woke up one fine morning this July to discover my host for the website had gone Tango Uniform with virtually zero notice. It took me a week to dig up the last backup and find a new host and get everything migrated over and all the problems sorted. The good news is I didn't lose anything, everything was backed up and migrated over perfectly. The other good news is I realized I had not updated the site in well over 5 years and decided to start making updates. By the end of this year there will be more info coming.

Tom in VA.
    Thank you for curating that info, it has been a great resource for me and many others and we really appreciate it.