Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingWideners
RotoMetals2Load DataInline FabricationRepackbox
Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moral rant

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Traffer View Post
    ....So many people sit in judgment of God's Church and the hypocrisy they witness.
    Yes. It's difficult for lost people who don't know and can't understand the difference between the Church and those who attend church house meetings as casually as if they were nice social clubs. THOSE "churches" are for religious (but not Christian) people who are morally ambivalent themselves and want everyone else to join them in toleration - and even honoring - those who blissfully live lifestyles in rebellion to God. We have many congregations and even some whole denominations that were once sound but are now totally mired in one or another of the several Satan inspired "feel-good-about-yourself" false theologies.

We need to call out that hypocrisy. Chastise and ostracize those who bring shame to the name of Christ. Paul says the we ARE to judge those in the Church but not those who are not God's people.
    If we are in one of those groups it can be difficult to impossible to change them; if they cared at all about what Christians believe they wouldn't be so mind-numbed and sin-slimed already. The only way out that I can see is for Christians to separate themselves from Satan's religious social clubs and find or form a group that stands on the solid rock of Lord Jesus and His written Word.

*** I find advocates of unrestrained "abortion" (aka, infanticide) strongly suggesting that before Roe vs. Wade there were no legal abortions puzzling; that's a highly eddicated librul lie. Truth is, there were many legal abortions performed in local hospitals at the hands of competent surgeons and with the written concurrence of the various states for the real health needs of the mother but not at the whim of the mother. That meant there would be no vast baby killing industries for money (like Planned Parenthood) to support a specific morally bankrupt political party. So, the legal restraints got eliminated and the suddenly released flood of baby blood money started and continues to roll in.

You may find it ironic as I do that the same people who go berserk talking about any changes in the baby killing rules are often the same as those who demand no executions of a very few criminals because - they say - even one human life is too precious to lose!

Precious? Yes, but just how seriously do libs really take human life? Well, last I heard (a few years back) Americans have casually aborted/murdered well passed 80 million babies since Roe (and New York State wants to legally wipe 'em out even after birth), all for the mother's health of course, ... or so they say ... if you're gullible enough to believe any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Traffer View Post
    I have been vocally opposed to abortion since the godless Supreme Court made it legal. I am also opposed to having godless Supreme Court Justices.
    They didn't make abortion legal, they ruled that government has no business in your medical affairs.
    ...of course Obamacare turns that on its head.

Don't accept the blame. If you can't do that, do more to change things!

Boolit Master
    I must say that I am impressed with the polite level of discourse that I have seen on this site since my arrival. I did see a comparison to someones understanding level being the same as a cow.
    On other forums that I frequent, people would already be sent to band camp and the thread locked for cleanup.
    Carry on all.

Banned

I'm a Conservative but I'm not against abortion.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by smithnframe View Post
    I'm a Conservative but I'm not against abortion.
    I don't believe many people are "against abortion" per se. Many of us ARE against willy-nilly abortions/murders based solely on a mother's short term whim; after all, there is an infant child in all of this! And we are STRONGLY opposed to unrestrained tax funded industrial level abortion clinics.

Boolit Master

Back in 1973, when they passed Roe vs Wade I was 19yrs old and in the Service.
    I like most people I suppose thought that abortion would be used for Medical necessity. Rape, possibility of birth defects, health of Mother or child.
    Only in extreme cases. And after a lot of Soul Searching.

I never expected it would become what it is today.

A method of birth control for lazy, indifferent women who are oblivious to the fact that they are committing willful Murder for they own selfish convenience.
    I HATE auto-correct

Happiness is a Warm GUN & more ammo to shoot in it.

My Experience and My Opinion, are just that, Mine.

SASS #375 Life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12