RotoMetals2WidenersSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingRepackboxLee Precision
Titan Reloading Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My wife Laura needs prayer

Heavenly Father, bless and heal Laura, and give peace to her whole family. In Jesus' precious name, amen

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Buddy
    My prayers go up for Laura for a complete and speedy recovery!

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Praying for Laura

Boolit Master

Sorry for the delay guy's but the computer got sick so it had to go to the computer hospital. Laura is out of the hospital and now is rehabbing in a facility. Her sodium levels were very low and the Doc's had a hard time getting them stabilized. It took 9 days. So now we are under quarantine due to covid 19 so I can only call her on the phone. She is getting much better now thanks to you all for your prayers and kind thoughts.Your brother in Christ Jerry

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    This is good news....except that she is not back home . I immediately asked our Lord to end ya'lls separation , finishing healing her and getting her back home . I'm assuming the doctors have diagnosed and provided a remedy for her situation . Hoping you and her will be back together with her back to good health .

Thank you for the good report and the opportunity to be with you both seeking intercession from our Lord for healing .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Thanks for the update Jerry. Thank God Laura is out of the hospital and in rehab. Praying that she comes home soon.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by augercreek View Post
    Sorry for the delay guy's but the computer got sick so it had to go to the computer hospital. Laura is out of the hospital and now is rehabbing in a facility. Her sodium levels were very low and the Doc's had a hard time getting them stabilized. It took 9 days. So now we are under quarantine due to covid 19 so I can only call her on the phone. She is getting much better now thanks to you all for your prayers and kind thoughts.Your brother in Christ Jerry
    I know it is terrible when you can only visit with your better-half via the telephone....but it is necessary for her to get the best treatment.....the fact that she is improving is a very great thing and I thank you for your update....will keep the prayers for comfort and healingn going up.....just keep us up on her conditions....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Banned

Lord Jesus we bring our requests for healing to you. Please lay your healing hand on Laura, you know her body better than anyone can. Please give her your touch of healing, peace and comfort. And please place your comforting touch on her family and give them the peace they need while you minister to her, in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.

Boolit Master

This next Tuesday she is going to have a evaluation to see if she has progressed enough so she can be released. The prayers are working well guys, THANKS.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I consider it encouraging news . Still praying .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Praying that Laura gets come home Tuesday.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12