Reloading EverythingWidenersLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Load DataRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyRepackbox
Inline Fabrication MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quick fix

Boolit Master

Quick fix

Most of us at times suffer from an upset stomach and can't stay out of the bath room. Friday afternoon I brought home a large pizza. This gives my wife and I four slices each. Well, I ate my four, muy pronto and drank two cans of Pepsi along with it. I did not sleep well that night and the next day I was in the land of misery. Here is the way I took care of my condition. Pour a medium glass of milk and put two raw eggs in the glass , break the yokes and stir until the color of the mix ls yellow. Drink the mixture quickly, all at once if you can. You will get relief within two hours, guaranteed or your money back. Pass it on.
    Last edited by GOPHER SLAYER; 06-23-2020 at 04:28 PM.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Vendor Sponsor
    Because it all comes back up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Happiness is a warm .45

Boolit Master

I thought you were gonna say a carrot.

The Pepsi was the problem. That stuff will make anyone sick. Stick with the real thing, Original Coke!

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by PJEagle View Post
    The Pepsi was the problem. That stuff will make anyone sick. Stick with the real thing, Original Coke!
    That stuff is basically batter terminal cleaner. Drink Dr. Pepper

Happiness is a warm .45

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PJEagle View Post
    Sorry, but Original Coke ain't. High fructose corn syrup is not sugar, and it does affect the taste. If you can get it in your location, find some Mexican Coke. It's made with real sugar, and tastes like real Coke. Hi. My name is Bill, and I'm a Coke addict. I've been trying to quit for over 20 years now. I'm down to one or two a month, from a case a day back when I was young, and strong, and invincible. (invincibly stupid? Yeah, probably.)

Bill

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bantou View Post
    That stuff is basically batter terminal cleaner. Drink Dr. Pepper

Dr. Pepper is not really better for you. Though I'll admit it tastes better than Pepsi. Friends of mine back in the late 80's designed a commercial for Coke that never got used. "We took the Pepsi Challenge, and even when we put it in our cans, you still wouldn't drink it!"

Will admit that warm Dr. Pepper still tasted better than Pepsi, too.

Moderator Emeritus

All in training. I would prefer a warm diet pepsi to a cold coke.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Banned
    99-cent RC 2-liter!
    :shot:

Diet Coke! YUMMY!

Also, since it has no sugars, it leaves no mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapaki View Post
    Diet Coke! YUMMY!

Also, since it has no sugars, it leaves no mess.
    Don't know if the diet version is better or worse healthy wise but it's my mixer of choice with a adult beverage or while sipping something strong . Now Diet Pepsi I can't stand . To each their own
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

Boolit Buddy
    Sweet tea or water. After coffee.
    Vote Independent, vote Republican, vote Democratic, just don’t vote Incumbent!
    I believe in the Bible, Freedom, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights and personal responsibility. My government believes I am narrow minded, intolerant and dangerous.

Boolit Master
    If I can’t have a craft beer with my pizza then just water will do! All those soft drinks are awful, tast and health wise!
    “You don’t practice until you get it right. You practice until you can’t get it wrong.” Jason Elam, All-Pro kicker, Denver Broncos

Boolit Master
    Now when calves get the scours and have a raw gut, someone told me to give them a pan with dry bentonite clay powder to lick on, supposed to coat their stomach and gut and relieve the irritation and cure them. I've never tried it. Might taste better than raw eggs in milk

Boolit Master
    How in the world did my post spin off to a discussion on soft drinks. I thought you people would appreciate a solution to an age old problem. I could have over indulged on Mexican food. The cause doesn't matter. Instead I get snarky remarks and a survey of what people like to drink with their pizza.
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

What was the deal awhile back where you weren't supposed to eat raw eggs because they can carry salmonella?

For 'real' Coke like we had in the 50's-- find a grocery store that caters to a Hispanic customer base.
    They'll have the real deal. A lot of Mexicans just won't drink the corn syrup stuff we get.
    In school: We learn lessons, and are given tests.
    In life: We are given tests, and learn lessons.

OK People. Enough of this idle chit-chat.
    This ain't your Grandma's sewing circle.
    EVERYONE!
    Back to your oars. The Captain wants to waterski.

Boolit Master
    Personally, I like raw eggs, but I hate milk! I have found that I have very little stomach issues since I quit drinking soft drinks.
    Last edited by rking22; 06-23-2020 at 11:50 PM. Reason: All better
    “You don’t practice until you get it right. You practice until you can’t get it wrong.” Jason Elam, All-Pro kicker, Denver Broncos

Boolit Grand Master
    If you like your pizza like I like mine, it was probably the Habanero pepper powder you put on the pizza that did you in!!!!

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by rking22 View Post
    Personally, I like raw eggs, but I hate milk! I have found that I have very little stomach issues since I quit drinking soft drinks. I do remember getting up and cracking an egg into a glass plus some salt and pepper in college. Can’t remember exactly what ailment it was prescribed for, but made a good breakfast anyway!
    If I were to guess it was for a hangover. I found that Alsup’s fried burritos work just as well and are a lot easier to stomach.

Happiness is a warm .45

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by GOPHER SLAYER View Post
    How in the world did my post spin off to a discussion on soft drinks. I thought you people would appreciate a solution to an age old problem. I could have over indulged on Mexican food. The cause doesn't matter. Instead I get snarky remarks and a survey of what people like to drink with their pizza.
    That was my fault. Sorry, I didn’t mean to hijack your thread. I was just trying to inject a little humor.

Happiness is a warm .45

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast