Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Repackbox
Snyders JerkyWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Load Data

Thread: WTS: Ray-Vin scope tripod, 5.56 stippers/bandoliers, RCBS press/measures, Ohaus scale

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Ray-Vin scope tripod, 5.56 stippers/bandoliers, RCBS press/measures, Ohaus scale

Here are some estate sale finds and personal items that I no longer need. I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" posted here followed by a PM gets the item. US sales only and no sales where prohibited. I'm not interested in breaking up any package deals at this time. PayPal has reactivated my account so I can accept that now (F&F or pay the 3% fee). I can also take a USPS money order (ships immediately upon receipt) or a personal check (ships when the funds clear- usually 3 or 4 days at my bank). I can accept mailed cash, but I highly recommend against it because it's been stolen en route to my house before. I'm set up in Venmo, too. Shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail flat rate unless otherwise stated. I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. I'm not interested in any trades at the moment. Pictures of the items are below and in the first post.

1. Ray-Vin spotting scope tripod: I used this for high power shooting. From what I can gather, it's no longer made. It's extremely well-made (in USA), rock solid, and easily adjustable when you shift from the prone, sitting, and standing positions. Comes with the Ray-Vin “Eclipse” attachment/handle for scope adjustment. The legs fold up securely and don't rattle. The pole is about 46” above the tripod and about 50” total height off the ground. I'm 6'3” and I was able to adjust it to see through my scope when shooting from the standing position. I'd like to get SPF $150 plus actual UPS Ground shipping for this tripod package. (If you want to get an estimate of the shipping cost, you can go to UPS.com and enter the package weight (approx 10 lbs), dimensions (53” x 6” x 6”), your zip code, and my zip code (37072)).

2. Package .556 bandoliers, strippers, and loaders: Included in this lot are 22 cloth bandoliers, 350+ stripper clips (counted by weight), and 19 loaders. I'm guessing that these are Vietnam era items because the only dates I could find on the back of the bandoliers were 1969, 1970, & 1974. The cloth bandoliers are wrinkly from being bunched up in long term storage but otherwise appear to be in good condition. A few have a safety pin attached but most don't. I'd like to get SPF $50 plus $13.20 shipping (MFRB) for all of these items.

3. RCBS Rockchucker reloading press: This comes with both large and small priming arms but no primer tubes. Also includes the spent primer catcher. The handle has a lot of surface rust on it but this press is totally functional. SPF $75 plus $21.10 shipping (LFRB)

4. RCBS Uniflow powder measure: This comes with the mounting bracket. I believe that the “large” tumbler is in it but I'm not 100% sure about that. This has some surface rust from storage in a humid environment but should clean up and work fine. $25 plus $8.40 shipping (padded FR envelope)

5. RCBS Lil Dandy powder measure: This does not have the bracket. Comes with the #1 (currently installed), #5, & #10 tumblers. The base of the plastic storage cylinder has a couple of small cracks (can be seen in the photos) but they don't seem to affect its integrity. The measure and the tumblers have some light surface rust from storage in a humid environment but should clean up and work fine. SPF $30 plus $8.40 shipping (padded FR envelope) for the measure and all 3 tumblers.

6. Ohaus mechanical reloading scale: This has seen little (if any) use and was still in the box when I ran across it. It measures up to 500 grains, I believe. Nice to have as a backup in case your electronic scale stops working for any reason. SPF $30 plus $8.40 shipping (padded FR envelope - Note: if you want the original box, I'll need to fold it tightly to get it to fit.)

Last edited by btreanor; 06-30-2020 at 09:18 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    More pics:

My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Bub
    I will take the Ohaus scale assuming it's complete. PM to follow.

Boolit Master

I will take the little dandy!

Boolit Bub
    I will also take the RC press. Thanks

Boolit Buddy
    Bump for the three remaining items.

Boolit Master
    Sent you an offer on #2

Boolit Bub
    seconds on #2, if offer falls through

Boolit Master
    I'll take the Ray-Vin tripod

PM inbound
    Bob