Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingWidenersSnyders Jerky
RepackboxLee PrecisionLoad DataInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2 MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: WTS: Brass and/or bullets: 22-250, 8X57, 7.62 Lake City NM, 44-40, 44, 45 ACP, 45 LC

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Brass and/or bullets: 22-250, 8X57, 7.62 Lake City NM, 44-40, 44, 45 ACP, 45 LC

*************Price reductions on all remaining items shown below in blue******************

Here are some estate sale finds that I don't need. I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" posted here followed by a PM gets the item. US sales only and no sales where prohibited. I'm not interested in breaking up any package deals at this time. Unfortunately, PayPal has frozen my account due to some perceived violation of their terms of use. I've been fighting it for a couple of weeks and I hope to get it resolved. In the meantime, I need to clear out some space in my basement. I can take a USPS money order (ships immediately upon receipt) or a personal check (ships when the funds clear- usually 3 or 4 days at my bank). I can accept mailed cash, but I highly recommend against it because it's been stolen en route to my house before. I'm set up in Venmo, too. Shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail flat rate. (Another unfortunate outcome of my PayPal account being frozen is that I can't offer their discounted shipping rates, so I have to use the USPS website which charges full retail.) I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. I'm not interested in any trades at the moment. Pictures of most of the items are below and in the first post.

1. 1700+ pcs. of .45 ACP fired brass (ALL LARGE PRIMER): In this lot are 700+ pcs. of Federal, 400+ of Remington, and 600+ of miscellaneous. I'll keep these 3 types separate during shipment. SPF $65 plus $15.05 shipping (sorry, no picture of this .45 brass)

2. 950 x vintage .45 LC commercial cast bullets: These bullets seem to be pretty high quality and are around 225 grains. They have an unknown hard black lube and measure 0.454” with my calipers. There are 3 full boxes of 300 each (stacked in 3 layers, 100 per layer) plus a partial box of 50. SPF $45 plus $15.05 shipping for all 950.

3. 525+ of once-fired Lake City National Match 7.62 NATO brass (all with LC 79 headstamp). I deprimed these and cleaned them in my wet tumbler to look close to new. SPF $75 plus $15.05 shipping for all of this brass.

4. Approx 800 to 900 x .44-40 Magnus cast bullets: These 210 gr. FP bullets measure 0.427” with my calipers. Unfortunately, the full box of 500 got wet and some of the bullets have some oxidation on them (can be seen in the pictures). The partial box contains about 300 to 400 bullets (my estimate- I didn't want to count them) and these bullets are in good shape. Reduced- now $30 plus $15.05 shipping for all of these .44-40 bullets.

5. Lot of 350 jacketed and cast .44 Mag/Spl. Bullets: Included in this lot are 200 x vintage 240 gr. SWC with old lube (50/50?), an unopened box of 100 x Speer 240 gr. JSP, and an unopened box of 50 x Sierra 300 gr. JSP. The cast bullets aren't the best quality so I'm pricing this package accordingly. They could probably use a coat of tumble lube before loading. SPF $30 plus $8.40 shipping for all of these .44 bullets.

6. 8mm Mauser brass & bullet combo: Included are 36 pcs. Of fired brass (31 x vintage commercial & 5 x converted .270 cases) and 100+ bullets. These bullets include 100 x 150 gr. Flat base spitzer (unknown manufacturer- 31 of them were pulled from loaded cartridges, 69 are new). Also included are a couple of 180 gr. RN and 170 gr. Spitzer w/canellure. Reduced- now $15 plus $8.30 shipping for this lot of 8mm brass and bullets

7. Lot of 500+ fired .38 S&W (not Special) brass: This brass looks to be mostly R-P with some other brands mixed in. A significant number of them are nickel plated. Reduced- now $35 plus $8.40 shipping

8. 76 x fired .22-250 brass: Some of this brass are pull-downs (unfired?) and some have been fired at least once. 73 pcs. Are R-P and 3 are W-W. Reduced- now $10 plus $8.30 shipping

Last edited by btreanor; 06-23-2020 at 10:51 AM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    More pics:

My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    7.62 brass & .44 bullets are SPF

Boolit Mold

I will take No.2

Boolit Man
    I'll take #1 the 45 acp. PM on the way.

Boolit Buddy
    Bump with price reductions on all remaining items