Note Taco was using 2 gr Bullseye in the small 30 BO cartridge. That obviously gave plenty of oomf to the RB. My experience with primer Standard and shotgun primers) only loads with RBs and pellets is if they do initially exit the barrel (doubtful in larger capacity cases) in short order they will stick in the barrel due to the primer residue grit left deposited in the throat bore. Thus the small amount of Bullseye is used. Even then a wet patch wipe of the barrel every few rounds promotes better accuracy and prevents an RB from sticking in the bore.

If buying the RBs they are a worthwhile cat's sneeze" load projectile. However, it dawned on me that if I was going to cast then why not just cast a bullet to begin with(?). I got the Lee TL314-90-SWC and use it extensively in all my 30/31 cal rifles. In cases through 300 Savage in case capacity I use 2.7 gr Bullseye. In 308W up through 30-06 case capacities I use 3.2 gr Bullseye. Belocity runs 800 - 900 fps +/- with excellent accuracy to 300 yards. Excellent fro small game also and the rounds feed from magazines.

Also with these light loads cases with drilled flash holes will give better ignition and accuracy and prevent case headspace resulting in misfires and fail to extract in push feed actions with plunger ejectors in the bolt face.