Snyders JerkyRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Load DataWidenersReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2

Thread: WTS: Brass & Bullets: 380/38 Spl/357 Mag/41 Mag/38-40/357 Herrett (+dies)/7.62x54R

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Brass & Bullets: 380/38 Spl/357 Mag/41 Mag/38-40/357 Herrett (+dies)/7.62x54R

*********Price reductions on all remaining items are shown in blue***********

Here are some estate sale finds that I don't need. I'm happy to answer questions or entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" posted here followed by a PM gets the item. US sales only and no sales where prohibited. I'm not interested in breaking up any package deals at this time. Unfortunately, PayPal has frozen my account due to some perceived violation of their terms of use. I've been fighting it for a couple of weeks and I hope to get it resolved. In the meantime, I need to clear out some space in my basement. I can take a USPS money order (ships immediately upon receipt) or a personal check (ships when the funds clear- usually 3 or 4 days at my bank). I can accept mailed cash, but I highly recommend against it because it's been stolen en route to my house before. I'm set up in Venmo, but I've never used it before. Nevertheless, it should be an option if mailing the funds won't work for some reason. Shipment will be by USPS Priority Mail flat rate. (Another unfortunate outcome of my PayPal account being frozen is that I can't offer their discounted shipping rates, so I have to use the USPS website which charges full retail.) I'm happy to combine shipping whenever possible. I'm not interested in any trades at the moment. Pictures of most of the items are below and in the first post.

1. Lot of 1000+ nickel-plated .38 Special fired brass: I'm pretty sure this is once-fired (many still have a red-colored primer sealant) , but I'm not 100% sure so I'm listing them as simply “fired”. There are mixed headstamps and some of them are +P. SPF $60 plus $15.05 shipping (MFRB)

2. Lot of 500+ nickel-plated .357 Magnum fired brass: I'm pretty sure this is once-fired (many still have a red-colored primer sealant) , but I'm not 100% sure so I'm listing them as simply “fired”. There are mixed headstamps. SPF $40 plus $8.40 shipping (padded flat rate envelope)

3. Lot of 500+ nickel-plated .357 Magnum fired brass: I'm pretty sure this is once-fired (many still have a red-colored primer sealant) , but I'm not 100% sure so I'm listing them as simply “fired”. There are mixed headstamps. SPF $40 plus $8.40 shipping (padded flat rate envelope)

4. Lot of 500+ nickel-plated .357 Magnum fired brass: I'm pretty sure this is once-fired (many still have a red-colored primer sealant) , but I'm not 100% sure so I'm listing them as simply “fired”. There are mixed headstamps. SPF $40 plus $8.40 shipping (padded flat rate envelope)

5. .357 Herrett dies & brass: These are Pacific Durachrome dies that come in a Thompson Center box and they seem to be in VG condition. Also included is the proper shellholder. (After taking the pictures I found some instructions for case forming so I will include those, too.) Also included are 50 formed cases, 25 cases that were formed and also fired, and 15 cases that are in various stages of forming. I'll also throw in 67 pcs. of once-fired .30-30 brass (mixed headstamps) that have been deprimed and wet tumbled to look close to new. I'll keep the different brass types separated during shipping. SPF Reduced- now $55 plus $8.40 shipping (padded flat rate envelope) for the dies and all of the brass.

6. .38-40 bullets & brass: Included in this package are the following bullets: a full box of 500 x Magnus .401 180 gr. RNFP (opened to check condition) with blue lube, a partial box of 300-400 (best guess) of the same Magnus bullets except that the lube on some of the bullets appears to be white, and a baggie of 50 that were pulled from the brass also being sold in this package. Included are 50 pcs. of unfired W-W cases (bullets pulled so it will need to be resized). Reduced- now $45 plus $15.05 shipping (MFRB) for all of these bullets and brass.

7. .41 Magnum bullets & brass: Included in this package are 3 boxes of 100 each of vintage commercial cast 210 SWCBB bullets. It looks like the lube is the old NRA 50-50 wax/alox and it's not in great condition. I would probably give it a quick coat of tumble lube just to be sure you won't get any leading. The quality of the cast bullets doesn't look to be the best, either, so I've priced this package accordingly. Also included are 87 pcs. of fired brass (29 x W-W and 58 x R-P). SPF Reduced- now $20 plus $8.40 shipping (padded flat rate envelope) for all of the .41 brass and 300 x bullets.

8. 63 pcs. Of 7.62x54R brass: Included are 46 x new, unfired Norma, 4 x once-fired Norma, and 13 x once-fired PPU SPF Reduced- now $20 plus $8.30 shipping (SFRB)

9. Lot of 1000+ .380 ACP fired brass: I'm pretty sure this once-fired but I'm not 100% sure so I'm advertising this as simply “fired” SPF Reduced- now $35 plus $8.40 shipping (padded flat rate envelope)

10. Lot of 1000+ .380 ACP fired brass: I'm pretty sure this once-fired but I'm not 100% sure so I'm advertising this as simply “fired” SPF Reduced- now $35 plus $8.40 shipping (padded flat rate envelope)

Last edited by btreanor; 06-21-2020 at 09:18 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    Pics of the 7.62x54R brass and .38-40 stuff:

My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    pm sent

Boolit Buddy
    1,2,3 & 4 are SPF

Boolit Buddy
    Bump with price reductions on all remaining items

I will take the 357 Herrett and 41 Mag items. Pm coming.

Boolit Master

I'll take 8, 9, & 10.

Boolit Buddy
    .38-40 brass & bullet combo still available!

Boolit Buddy
    Daily bump