Inline FabricationPBcastcoTitan ReloadingRepackbox
WidenersLoad DataReloading EverythingLee Precision
RotoMetals2 MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Problems recovering password

Henry1

Problems recovering password

Could someone that deals with password recovery please pm me. I have tried for 5 days now to recover my password on my main account. It says recovery information was sent to your email address. But nothing ever comes. I checked my junk folder also. Found nothing. I have received pm notifications from site before so I’m pretty sure my email address is correct. Thanks.
    Jixxerbill.

Cast Boolits Owner

What’s you screen name?
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Henry1
    Jixxerbill

Boolit Bub

Also, could not recover password

I have been a member for sometime could not recall password and forced to start as new member and lost my 30 and 30 requirements to post in buy and sell. My screen name was "rikkit" hope you can help.

Cast Boolits Owner

Henry,

Your IP address does not match up with the ones from the other name. I will need you to log in using this screen name from a location you have logged on with the other screen name so I can verify it’s you.

Robert
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Cast Boolits Owner

Same for you fourclicks - your IP does not match any IP you have logged in with the other screen name. You will need to log in using a computer you have logged in with the other screen name so I can veryfy its you.
    - Albert Camus -

Henry1
    I work all over the United States. So I got to go back to some place I’ve been before and try to log in again ? If it helps verifying. If you can see my pm’s from other people I can tell you what’s in my pm’s.

Henry1
    I’ll try to recover from my WiFi instead of cellular maybe that will do it.

Henry1
    Ok I just sent again from my WiFi.

Cast Boolits Owner

Sorry, can’t see PM’s but I will send you a PM.
    - Albert Camus -

Cast Boolits Owner

(Everyone) Please understand I can’t reset/provide a password to a profile without somehow verifying the people I am speaking with actually own the profile. If your email address / IP / general location (based on IP) does not match up I can’t in good faith reset a password.
    - Albert Camus -

Henry1
    Could my problem be I’m using my cell phone and not my computer No.1 ? I never thought about that. I’ll try to recover my password tonight from my computer when I get to house.

Cast Boolits Owner

It could also be the email you used to register is different than the email you currently use. Some folks have numerous emails for different things.
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by fourclicks View Post
    I have been a member for sometime could not recall password and forced to start as new member and lost my 30 and 30 requirements to post in buy and sell. My screen name was "rikkit" hope you can help.
    Same thing with me.

also could not sign in with new password, so I just re-registered............... new guy now.

Cast Boolits Owner

All you should have to do is utilize the password reset feature located on the failed login page. Below is the verbage from the failed login page where the 5th sentence indicates "Forgot your password? Click here!"

"You have entered an invalid username or password. Please enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 1 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes."
    - Albert Camus -

CEO/CFO GunLoads Gunload Master's Avatar
    The majority of the time peoples emails change and if your email has changed you need to update your profile to reflect that.
    http://GunLoads.com

Become a Supporting Member by joining TEAM BOOLITS!