Titan ReloadingLoad DataReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackboxWideners
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee load master

Boolit Buddy
    You dont have to use a saw to clear the center of the turret. That center part can be knocked out with a hammer and wooden dowel (that is close to the diameter of the hole). I have done this to several turrets to install a similar light and had no issues.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy
    Conditor22 - Is that a vibrating motor attached to your powder measure? would be interested to see how you have that all connected.

Banned
    the hole saw is to enlarge the bottom hole to accept the light. leave the guide bit in then enlarge the thin separating bridge so the threaded top of the light can fit through.

Tes that is a vibrating motor from a cell phone attached to the powder measure and the primer tube. at the bottom left is the actuating switch. I found the build specifications on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by orangeeclipseman View Post
    I got the 6s shell plate had a buddy machine it to fit the 9mm case perfectly. I'm goin to see how that works
    9mm, definitely another die in #2 they use a shellplate that will ft a .40 case, for 9mm! Lining up the case with an extra die, eliminated my priming issues.

Boolit Master
    Discard the indexer rod and manually advance the shellplate, much smoother.

I have an expander plug in the priming station.

Never let primers go below the slot in the feeder.

Leave the primer dump gate at the bottom of the ram open. Put a bucket under that. If the ram fills with primers, they are hard to get out.

Keep die and shellplate nuts tight.

The primer arm will break off if you are out of alignment and the primer punch comes up.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by orangeeclipseman View Post
    so I've seen many mods to do but that would be the first/most important mod to do in your opinion. Thanks
    I posted in a knee jerk fashion, in regard to the LM. I think the most important thing is to understand exactly how it operates. The “manual” is less than ideal but there are a number of videos that can overcome the lack of information one receives upon purchase.

Once you know what makes it tick, you will be in an exclusive group.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by jmorris View Post
    9mm, definitely another die in #2 they use a shellplate that will ft a .40 case, for 9mm! Lining up the case with an extra die, eliminated my priming issues.
    +1

I have a sizing die (with decap pin removed of course) in station 2 for all calibers I reload (9mm, 40, 45, 38, 357...). I deprime off press, but keep a universal depriming die in station 1, just in case a a shell slips by that didn't get deprimed.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by jmorris View Post
    Yea i don't get using same for 40 and 9. That's y i got the 6s shellplate lines up perfectly

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger391xt View Post
    +1

I have a sizing die (with decap pin removed of course) in station 2 for all calibers I reload (9mm, 40, 45, 38, 357...). I deprime off press, but keep a universal depriming die in station 1, just in case a a shell slips by that didn't get deprimed.

yea i bought the app press too to deprime on