RotoMetals2Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
WidenersReloading EverythingLoad DataLee Precision
Titan Reloading Repackbox
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 new wheel gun cannons

Boolit Master
    Own a Sidewinder in 22 mag and a Black Widow with adjustable sights and dual cylinders. Both are more accurate than I am.
    If you look up the definition of pocket pistol in the dictionary it should show an example of a NAA revolver.
    East Tennessee

Banned

did I tell you I really like this little pop gun. Sits in the pocket of my sweats when the dog and I walk in the woods and you don't even know its there. Seems to be a real tight well made gun. I haven't shot or handled the one I gave my wife other then a cylinder full the day I got it to make sure it went bang so I cant say much about hers till I take it out. but mine has seen about a 100 rounds so far and its went bang every time and is as tight as any revolver other then custom guns that I have. I remember when freedom arms made these. I wonder if those were higher quality or the same. Anyone have both. I know the prices showed they were awful proud of those FA guns back in the day.

I carry my NAA mini's a lot. .22LR 1-1/8" with boot grips or .22mag 1-5/8 with rubber grip. They fill a need when nothing else fits.
    Is a .22LR or .22Mag lethal? I spent 15 years as an RN in a Level-2 Trauma center. Gun shot victims-a-plenty. One thing I noticed early-on...the trauma surgeons did not like .22 wounds. Why? You never know what to xray when looking for the bullet...it usually doesn't have a straight line wound cavity. .22 is a nasty round. It's plenty lethal.
    Do I prefer a larger carry? Yes.
    Do I feel the NAA .22 mini is a waste of pocket space? Never.

Boolit Master
    Hickok45 does a good review of the little guys.
    Its a good evaluation from A guy that shoot anything.
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

Banned
    NO Pictures? ........geeze !

Boolit Bub
    I bought one in 17 hmr, has a "key" ring installed on the grip. Wear it almost daily around my neck. Kinda nice in summer weather

Pictures...OK, here's my NAA Minis.
    (Left) .22LR 1-1/8" barrel with boot grips. Note, it is "framed" in the OEM NAA belt buckle. Also you can see the OEM grips and factory belt clip holster.
    (Right) .22 mag 1-5/8" barrel with rubber grip and factory belt clip holster.

The boot grips made a huge difference. The belt buckle hods VERY securely and is removed ONLY by pulling down on the release under the front of the barrel. The hammer can NOT be moved while in the buckle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010270.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	78.5 KB 
ID:	264524

Name:	P1010271.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	264525

Boolit Bub
    I don't have a mini-revolver, but I have this little nugget for the same mission. It's a nickled Davis D-32 in .32 ACP. After a trip back to the factory, it can reasonably be relied on to go bang two out of two. And yes, believe it or not, there are some pretty good factory loads for the caliber, from L-R Fiocchi, WW, Fiocchi, FC, and Speer (plus my cast LRN load). I will say it is a surprisingly vicious little kicker for the caliber.
    Davis was one of the ring of fire companies, now long defunct.

Name:	D-32 profile-20200708_142939.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	264607

Name:	D-32_open-20200708_143306.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	264608

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12